Can't belive tree winning

Back in the day only the edgiest would win. Like nerubian swarmer. Or atleast slime cat cause everyone likes cats

Tree? Are pet battlers finally took over wow?

24 Likes

Trees make oxygen.

Step 1 vote for tree
Step 2 mount tree
Step 3 go into space with tree
Step 4 adventure in space with tree

38 Likes

I like the tree idea. I’m tired of all the cat mounts.

21 Likes

I think I remember someone saying that way more women play WoW than you’d think. I could be wrong though about how exactly it was said.

4 Likes

I voted for the book, because I thought it seemed unique. Why should the ugliest or edgiest always win?

31 Likes

Well, back in the day people had bad taste it seems.

13 Likes

Also, back in the day was probably when they were listening to Linkin Park or Papa Roach.

8 Likes

LoL! I still listen to them.

4 Likes

Modern music is garbage anyway. Pop trash makes too much money for literally no reason, unlistenable. Marvel/disney garbage only proves “taste” was removed from humans DNA entirely

1 Like

I…may or may not have a pandora channel of only Linkin Park, System of a Down, and or…Limpbizkit.

/cough
/puts on old lady glasses so she can see what trade chat is saying

8 Likes

The tree is winning because Lord of the Rings.

You’re telling me you dont want to be like Merry and Pippin rollin’ up on your enemy on your big tree? Chucking rocks and other stuff at the people below? Your big tree mount swatting and kicking things around as if they’re toys?

Bring on the trees!

19 Likes

The only good Nerubian model is the crypt lord (Anubrekhan/Anubarak) model. The other spiders suck.

If it were a cryptlord, sign me up.

The cat sounds dumb. The book is ehhh, too magey. The worm could be cool. The Ancient is just unique and reminds me of Treebeard from LotR.

5 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of ancients. to have the opportunity to utilize one as a mount? That’s freaking awesome as far as I’m concerned. I have no shame in giving it my vote.

4 Likes

You’re adorable.

puts on headphones attached to an old Walkman, listens to cassette tape of late 70, early 80s tunes recorded off the radio

2 Likes

The Ancient would be cool in concept. But in reality it will be big and annoying and very few will actually use it. But it’s the meme choice right now because of the LotR connection. And it’s 2020 on the internet so the most memeworthy will always win. Just ask the british oceanic reserchers who almost had to serve on the Boaty McBoatface.

5 Likes

hmmmmmmm
ok boomer

3 Likes

“Back in the day” people still liked LotR references.

I WANT THE FLAPPY BOOK! :frowning:

7 Likes

Vote caterpillar because if you don’t you hate butterflies.

Vote tree because if you don’t you hate squirrels. :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes