Can't access BMAH at max level? Have to be 50 to use premade group finder? to use

Is this legit or just bugs in Shadowlands?

1 Like

Can’t access BMAH at max level?

Seems like you have to be max level, per this.

Have to be 50 to use premade group finder? to use

Okay… wow. Just wow.

1 Like

The premade group thing is to prevent people from spamming WTS garbage on lvl 1 toons.

2 Likes

Boo! Boo, I say! This coming after the ex buff removal from looms is making SL look like another alt unfriendly pile of tripe.

The BMAH reason is to curb gold-communities helping people get items on dead realms

Less than 12 hours from 0 - 50 without any funny business.

SL way more alt friendly than BFA in regards to leveling speed. Maybe the fastest leveling speed of any x-pack in fact.

50 ain’t the max level bub. And where you pulling those kinda numbers from anyway? The PTR that Blizz can change before it goes live? They’ve already nerfed the WoD bonus mission XP on the PTR, they could slap a nerf on your method faster than you can slap a mailbox dancer.

Im pulling those numbers from Wowhead articles. The fastest time 10-50 was less than 7 hours but the average player can do it in less than 10. I added the extra 2 hours for 0-10 but I doubt it will take that long.

True, Blizz could change it but that would really surprising at this point.

getting to level 50 is not that difficult since leveling to 50 is suppose to be naturally faster.