Can't Access BfA Content

First, I have read about 20 different situations and can’t find one like mine for not getting into BfA content.

I have a lot of alts that I play here and there.

I am trying to get an alt to Uldum and Vale assaults but can’t figure out how. I don’t remember really playing this character much during BfA.

So far:

• This is a lvl 60 character created maybe in Wrath.
  • On this character I see I have an ilvl91 Heart of Azeroth
  • I CANNOT get into the Azeroth chamber in Silithas
  • I CANNOT get to Nazjatar
  • I CANNOT see any quests for BfA in Org, Dazar’alor, or on a quest board. I also have no BfA quests in my log.

The only thing I have found is by talking to the ships captain in Zuldzar I found two quests, one to Tiragarde Sound and one to Darkshore (I am doing these now)

Does anyone know what I need to do to get to Nazjatar and Vale/Uldum assualts?

Edit:

I am have now done all the “foothold” quests as well as a bunch of the warfronts quest from Nathanos. Still can’t figure out how to get the Nazjatar portal, Uldum/Vale assaults, or even enter the heart chamber… =/

Edit 2:

Mangi now had a quest where we went to Uldir and I helped Mother get to the heart chamber. After finishing quest and exiting chamber… I cannot get back into the chamber.

Also found more quests from troll queen by clicking the map in the temple (not marked on mini map). Doing these quests now.

Edit 3:
Just got the quest “Send the Fleet” after coming back to the command table and now in Nazjatar. Looking better.

Edit 4:
Finished Nazjatar intro quests. I can now get back into the heart chamber. Sent me to Highmountain.

Edit 5:
After doing the Highmountain questline and going back to turn in quest in the heart chamber, I could now see that blood elf in the Great Seal that had a quest to send me BACK to the heart chamber. More clicking on glowing things… and Mangi tells me to meet him in Uldum! Getting better.

Edit 6:
After the long Uldum instance questline and more talking… I can see the Uldum/Vale assaults!

So I guess… issue closed.

1 Like