Cannot transfer to Wild Growth from Lava Lash

I get an error message trying to transfer my SoD classic character from Lava Lash to Wild Growth saying the realm is not accepting transfers, but I can create a new character on Wild Growth no problem. I have tried everything to find where to submit a ticket, but it is also apparently impossible to open a ticket in game anymore.

Correct. From the support article:

Season of Discovery transfers are not possible to or from any realm of any kind.

Click the WoW Classic tab on the above link to see the full list of restrictions.

1 Like

But there was a blue post telling us to transfer—they locked Lava Lash and opened up free transfers

Wasn’t aware of that post because I avoid classic, but you can open a ticket via the website.

Unfortunately it’s just an endless loop that constantly redirects you to articles, or here to the forums. Even when you get to a screen that allows you to fill in details, upload screenshots, etc., when you hit submit, it just redirects you to the beginning, but you don’t have a new ticket open on the page with active tickets. I guess I’ll try Twitter if no one on the forums has an answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.