Cannot queue for bgs

same issue please fix

3 Likes

cant queue game sucks

2 Likes

same :////

3 Likes

can we get someone looking into this? its literally unplayable on Herod right now.

3 Likes

they won’t …bet

3 Likes

please get my friend Yor into the battleground

2 Likes

Having same issue on Herod

2 Likes

Fix herod please

2 Likes

save herod please

3 Likes

fix herod :frowning:

2 Likes

same issue bookmarking to see if theres a fix/response

2 Likes

hello can you fix this now please, thanks

3 Likes

please make queuing great again.

2 Likes

Having the same issue

2 Likes

Guess its punishment for you guys abusing the snowballs :slight_smile:

This is the expected result based on our reference client.

Sounds like an issue only affecting the alliance… What should we say, reroll or go to retail?

This is the direct result of your faction blindly queuing and dropping over and over. /s

since blizz isant going to read this might as well say whatever i want.

MEXICANSTICKYBALLS

2 Likes

Glad there’s a post on this. Started yesterday, figured it be fixed by this morning. No such luck. I queue and nothing happens or I get told someone in my party is already queued for that instance. This happens whether I’m solo, in a party, or in a raid. Tried grouping w/ different people. Tried turning mods off. Tried restarting client. Tried restarting computer. Nothing’s working. I thought it might be a cooldown but ever if I’ve been offline all night I can’t queue unless I repeatedly talk to the battlemaster for a minute or so. Is Herod the only realm being effected by this? Seems odd.

1 Like

Can you fix this stupid bug already blizzard it’s ennoying we can’t queue

1 Like