Cannot properly use inscription crafting orders

This is really a dumb bug, honestly.
I get negative time on my next crafting orders available.
I can only complete a single order for ALL of my available filling orders to fall to 0.
since 10.0.5.
This pretty much breaks my inscription profession as it was my way of making some gold with the tretease.
Thx Blizz.

1 Like

I just completed a personal order, got zero skill up for a guaranteed +3 skill up and the personal order ate up a charge of public order. If I fill a public order it burns 1-4 charges of my total orders and it’s anyone’s guess as to when they reset.

2 Likes

Same problem, still bugged…

1 Like

Ive had this same problem, and despite putting in multiple bug reports and tickets, the only reply i get from blizzard is that my addons are causing this and i need to delete them and reset my UI. This kinda pisses me off as there are multiple accounts of this happening with multiple people across different servers, who clearly have different addons.

I also had a first craft which was a public order and i didnt get my 5x mettle or spec point. I was able to identify exactly when it happened and blizz continues to refuse to support.

1 Like

anyone knows if it’s only inscription related?
should we try changing profession and comming back see if it fixes it? (what can we lose from trying?)