Cannot Login to Character; Disconnects at Loading Screen

Hello,
I’ve been experiencing an issue with my character Yurrik since last night. Up until now, I’ve been able to log in and play with this character without any issues.

I logged out of my character in Dalaran (Broken Isles) yesterday evening before 5pm EST. Upon attempting to log back in to that character later that evening, I’ve been met with a very slow Broken Isles loading screen that stops at about 90%, freezes, and then proceeds to disconnect me (WoW Error 51900319). This issue has continued into today. I attempted to perform a “move stuck character” action to see if that would fix the issue, but the “stuck character” action actually was denied and couldn’t be processed.

I am able to log into any new character that I make without issue. I have disabled all addons and attempted to login to character Yurrik but have been unsuccessful.

I would appreciate any help!

4 Likes

I am in the situation on this character, stuck in dalaran (broken Isles)

3 Likes

im having the same problem stuck in dalaran (broken isles) and my bar gets 90% and disconnects me. This is happening for my main character only

3 Likes

Have y’all tried the self service tool to move stuck characters yet?
Give that a go and see if it fixes things.

https://battle.net/support/help/wf/wow/197/834

It isn’t foolproof though, so if it should fail, you’ll want to file a manual ticket.

2 Likes

This happened to me on 2 of my alts, both of which were in Legion Dalaran before launch.
Character unstuck didn’t work and the ticket was marked as resolved regardless. :frowning:

1 Like

I would file a manual ticket since the self-service tool didn’t work.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

3 Likes

was never given that option in customer service tool. tried self service 7 times. thanks for link

3 Likes

I have submitted a manual ticket and will provide an update if/when it processes to let everyone know if it was successful or not (or if we get a Blizzard response on the meantime).

Looking around online, it definitely seems like Dalaran (Legion) is a huge DC/error spot for many people right now.

3 Likes

Same issue here.

I have several characters on Dalaran server that logged out in Dalaran city and cannot log back in. It sits on the loading screen and then disconnects me.
Log back in again and try any other character that is not in Dalaran city and they are fine…until they zone to Dalaran and log out and then can’t get back in.
I was all fine yesterday.

Tried turning off all addons. No luck.
Tried a fresh WTF, Cache and Interface folder.
Even tried a different computer.
Tried the Move A Stuck Character tool/option several times but it says something went wrong and can’t process it.
Any ideas possibly?
Thank you!

4 Likes

Yeah two of my character are now stuck in Dalaran (broken shores). All other characters can get on and play just fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled, character unstuck, did the renaming the files, everything but now i have two characters stuck in Dalaran

1 Like

same situation here, my demon hunter (the one im talking with) is stuck in legion dalaran. im trying the options and opening a ticket but so far nothing.

1 Like

Yes make sure everyone takes all the channels so we can make sure they see it as soon as possible

Same issue here. I have 2 characters stuck this way and cannot get them back in. Tried the manual fix of renaming files and it is not the game files. It seems to affect only characters in the Broken Isles Dalaran area.

1 Like

Same here. Right as I finally told myself that I would decide on a main character instead of hopping around =D

1 Like

Yep, also have several characters stuck in Legion Dalaran, playing on the Dalaran server.

2 Likes

I am back in after maintenance this morning
finally!

1 Like

likewise! my issue has been resolved by maintenance (they have not responded to my ticket)

1 Like

Hey all,
Sorry for late reply. I see many have had their issues fixed. They got back to my ticket and we’re able to resolve the issue. Just avoid Dalaran logouts going forward to be safe.

1 Like

is there a fix yet wtf

Have you tried the steps marked above?

2 Likes