Cannot Link mounts into chat

Started noticing this today, am able to link toys and pets but not mounts–just get a line of code looking like mount related code. Google brought up various older posts and the below article from Blizzard so posting here per the article.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/328816

1 Like

Same here. If you try to link a mount, it cuts short like this " [Primal Flam " and when you press enter, this is given in response " [Name] says something inintelligible."
Yesterday I was trying to link items and mounts and I would get an initial “[Primal Flam (followed by a looooong line of code)”
today there’s no line of code, but there’s also no closing tag.
All addons disabled.
/reload
The problem still persists

1 Like

Been Getting the same thing on my main toon. I have tried reloading, logging out and even still doing it after restarting game. Just the mount tab though and only on my main charactor.

1 Like

Happening to me as well across two different computers, really starting to get annoying :confused:

1 Like

Just get gibberish code looking stuff when I try to link a mount from the journal for about a year now.

1 Like

Having same problem tried the trouble shoots and no resolution.

1 Like

Also cannot link mounts in chat. Everything else links fine.

Also having this issue. I’ve disabled addons. I’ve reset my ui. I’ve done the /console commands that others have suggested. I’ve made sure my chat is interactive. Anytime I try to link a mount in chat I a huge string of random letters instead.