Cannot leave comp stomp

Same issue. Please fix that button already

Still broken.

Same issue

Same. Also, playing as dk, my Dark Simulacrum would not work on any horde NPC casters.

Please fix thisā€¦ quite annoying having to force close the game every time you want to leave.

As someone who is having to spam this for AB Rep, this is HIGHLY annoying.

Macro this:
/run LFGTeleport(true)

Works to get you out at the end without relog/Alt F4

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been experiencing this too! Iā€™ve updated addons and my graphics driver just in case. This is a sad bug for an otherwise decent event.

Just used this in two comp stomps, can confirm that it works.

Was stuck post-game with a bunch of peeps for 10 min. Finally got ā€žremoved from groupā€œ but still couldnā€˜t leave, so tried Alt + f4 again. Now trying to login leads to instant disconnect on main screen login.

Just a lilā€˜ bit annoyingā€¦ havenā€˜t seen any acknowledgement from Blizz on this yet.

It looks like they might have ā€œfixedā€ it by swapping it out with Arathi Blizzard.

Thatā€™s not a fix. Thatā€™s being lazy.

BTW, if it happens again use this: /run LFGTeleport(true)

Helps you exit instantly without Alt-F4

1 Like

such bs blizz replace this with a different bg and with out saying anything at all

Eh, I guess it is kind of lazy, but I donā€™t blame them, itā€™s the day before Thanksgiving, and if it is more than a trivial fix, then it will probably be hard to take care of before end of day with the skeleton crew they undoubtedly have.

when holy cow has to defend daddy blizzard