Cannot fly after boosting character (FIXED)

EDIT: FIXED. I fixed it by switching my mount to “highland drake” and then that caused the skyriding to appear, and then when I went back to other mounts, suddenly now I am able to sky ride. I guess clicking that triggered the ability for me to fly on all my mounts.

Hi!
I recently used my free boost for my character on Moonguard server. However, I cannot fly after boosting to level 80. I finished the intro midnight quests and reached silvermoon but still can’t fly. I do not have the dangerous skies debuff and I have also finished the dornogal intro quest line on other characters and it isn’t available on this character.

My character is Meisandra on Moonguard server.

1 Like

you’ll only be able to use skyriding until you’ve unlocked regular flight

Summary

This text will be hidden

i have it unlocked on all my other characters.