Cannot find where I left off in Argus

Hi everyone,
I took a long break and then eventually bought BFA and started doing the questing there. I had to abandon all my argus questlines to get all the quests for the first zone in Kul’tiras. Now I want to go back and unlock void elves on this character I’m posting on. I figured out that I have the first two achievements for you are now prepared, but now I’m trying to figure out where I left off on Mac’Aree and war of light and shadow. I’ve tried the wowhead quest completition tool and according to that I have only completed the first quest, but that doesn’t seem to be true since I’ve done so many other quests. On the vindicaar I don’t see any quests in the questline on wowhead, and I can’t get into the seat of the triumverate where High Exarch Turalyon is supposed to be for some of the other quests. I could really use some help. I’ve got three lightforged beacons on the map, so I know I’ve done a lot of Mac’Aree, but I’m just not sure how to continue. I’ve been riding around for a couple hours trying to figure out where any quests are, but I can’t seem to find any anywhere on the map, nor can I find the quest givers. Any help would be very appreciated.

Sometimes the quest indicators won’t show up on the map unless you have moved the Vindicaar over the specific zone.

Try using the console to move the Vindicaar over each of the zones on Argus and see if a quest indicator appears.

You can try using some addons like Wholly and Grail. (You need both, they work together.) They can sometimes help you track down where you have quests. Here are the lists of the various quest chains in the 3 areas. You can start walking through them to see if you can figure out where you left off:

Thanks for everyone’s help. It turns out there was an illidan quest where I had to do a lesser invasion point that progressed the whole thing. Luckily there was someone else doing it at the time, because I was not strong enough to do it myself haha. It’s all done now! Thanks!