Cannot Exchange Emblems [WoW Classic WotLK]

Hello,

Since the update yesterday to phase 2, the NPC responsible for Emblem exchanges in the Dalaran Sewers (Usuri Brightcoin) doesn’t work. No matter how many times I try and click on a lesser emblem so I can buy a piece of heirloom gear, I can’t exchange the equal token of value. I most definitely do have a bunch of Valor Emblems I’d like to exchange for Heroism, but the NPC is broken.

29 Likes

Absolutely having this problem as well. Fix please.

as a short term fix I just made a macro that worked for me:
/run BuyMerchantItem(a,b)

open her trade window then click the macro.
where a=merchant slot (1 for Emblem of Heroism) and b=number of emblems you want to buy- it even worked buying 21 at a time. gl.

53 Likes

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Yeah, I found that out last night, and it works nice. Just replace the letter b with whatever number you are trying to acquire, and push the button. Whammo! Instant emblems.

1 Like

Even after trying this macro, and trying it several different ways, I’m still having this issue. The macro flat out doesn’t do anything and I still can’t exchange my emblems.

1 Like

Can we get a blue post about this??? When will it be fixed?

4 Likes

not sure but double check since you are horde that the first number is the correct merchant slot.
1 2
3 4
5 6, etc. hope this helps.

2 Likes

The macro worked for me

1 Like

same here, super super annoying

1 Like

ty worked for me <3

1 Like

Yeah im having the same problem. the Lua error comes up when i try the macro too.

worked thanks for the macro.

1 Like

hi , her macro doesn’t work at all , its not even well scripted . try /script BuyMerchantItem(1, 1)
1 is for Hero emblem , the 2nd 1 the number you wish to acquire , copy paste the script should make it work for all , enjoy !

3 Likes

Also having this issue, the macro doesn’t work either.

maybe try simply typing script: /script BuyMerchantItem(1,x). I tend to do macros for everything but it looks like some couldn’t get the macro to work but it worked typing in chat box with her inventory open. gl

This was very helpful thank you

1 Like

Ty I tried this and it worked

1 Like

One of the single greatest macros so far in classic.

1 Like