Cannot enter the maw/torgahst lvl 70

I am lvl 70, I am trying to access Torgahst but I have no way to enter the maw, I’ve tried jumping in the middle in oribos but it just tps me back to the top, I’ve completed the SL campaign on 2 other characters so I really dont want to have to complete it again just to access the maw/torgahst on this character. Please, is there any other way to enter? Thanks.

If you go to Fatescribe Roh-Tahl on the far Eastern Platform of Oribos, you should be able to get Threads of Fate to pick a covenant. (This is only available to level 60+ characters these days.) You’ll might have to do the beginning quests for the covenant, but you should get access to the Maw pretty quickly.

Yea when I go to him he has no quest to give, also im pretty sure blizzard removed threads of fate for SL when dragonflight was released

I too am having this very same problem, did you find a way in??

They did remove it, but they pretty quickly put in a hotfix to let level 60+ characters use it again. (So you still can’t use it to level.) He doesn’t have a quest, it’s a dialog option to get it going.

I decided to test for myself just now to see if anything has changed.

I found a level 60 character that had not started Shadowlands. Once I landed in Oribos after the Maw skip, I was immediately greeted by the Fate Scribe with the option to turn on Threads of Fate. I chose campaign mode, and got a quest basically directing me to his new location on the Eastern Platform if I changed my mind. At the new location, he has the dialog option to turn it on available.

You do still have to have unlocked the Threads of Fate option by completing the campaign, but it sounds like you already did that.

1 Like

Yea he has one dialogue option for me and its “what is the purpose” idk what to do

Did you do the Shadowlands intro (using the Maw skip still counts) to get to Oribos? If you got there another way, that might be messing things up. I know there have been issues with higher level characters seeing the Shadowlands starter quests. (The solution I’ve seen is to party sync with someone who has the quest.)

If you did do the intro, is it possible you’ve already selected a Covenant? What quests are actually available in Oribos?

I used the maw skip, I haven’t selected a covenant. I’ve gone through bastion and am towards the beginning of maldraxxus on this character. The only quests available to me in oribos are the world pvp quests and simple side stuff. Maybe the issue is that I’m already level 70?

I’m out of ideas on things to look at. At this point, it just feels like you’ve hit some sort of bug. (I have no idea if being 70 is affecting things, but if it is causing the issue, it’s certainly not the intended behavior.)

I’d probably use the in game bug reporter or post in the bug report forum on it. It won’t help you right now, but at least then it has a chance of getting looked at for people in the future.

I appreciate your help, thanks.

Hello i come from the future and i have the same problem lol

i have the same problem, too. i’ve been back and forth with the most useless GM i’ve had the pleasure to waste my time with, each response taking an average of 3-4 days.

Go to /way 78.57, 48.61 in oribos
This works if you have already done shadowlands on any of your other toon. Good luck

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on one of my alts. Very frustrating since I even made her specifically to use one of the covenant titles, but there’s no portal to the Maw in Stormwind, can’t jump in the hole in Oribos, none of the attendants have anything other than cutscene rewatch options available, and none of the covenant representatives are present. There are no campaign quest exclamation marks on any of the Shadowlands maps. Really hoping someone has figured out the hidden key somewhere.

1 Like

8/6/23 no option for my paladin either. I did all the story on two other characters but the threads guy has nothing. I can’t get into the Maw.

Same issue on my demon hunter. Have an open ticket, not sure what else to do at this point. Roh-Tahl does not have a dialogue option for me at max level, there seems to be no way to continue at all or access any max level content from Shadowlands. I also have no ability to access story quests, even.

I am also having a similar issue. This is the 2nd time of me going through the Shadowlands campaign on a new toon, and I completed all the zones main quests. I come back to Oribos after just turning Lvl 60, and I can’t go any further. I can pick up a quest that directs me to Torghast, but there’s no portal. I also can’t even pick a Covenant.

If this is a bug, they need to fix it asap… I just wasted a week 1/2 trying to level up my new toon and I can’t go any further? This is ridiculous.