Cannot download authenticator

so I just came back to the game and want to start some groups for mythic 0 and saw I had to get the authenticator in order to put text in the grp finder. not a huge issue but I cannot download the app. I get the error that it was made for an older version of android. I have looked on line but I am not seeing others with this issue, I have seen many, many…many other issues with this app but not the one I appear to have. has anyone else had this issue. post script this app looks to have a lot of issues is it worth getting or should I find different way to run mythic+. thanks all

You’re not alone. My physical authenticator battery finally died. I removed it from my account and went to download the app and encountered the same note that the app was made for older versions of android. Put in a ticket and the response was it was a known issue with no ETA on resolution.

Frustrating to want to do the right thing and be locked out of certain in game functions and bag slots through no fault of your own. Open for alternate solutions if anyone has any, outside of getting an iphone that is :slight_smile:

thanks for the heads up. I didn’t even think to put a ticket in just figured it was on my end. just sucks cause this is a great expansion IMO, stinks to have such a snag on what should be a really basic feature.

Looks like they may have pushed a fix. I was able to use the authenticator in the battle.net social app as of this morning. So now have an authenticator back on my account. Hope it sorts yours out as well. Best of luck to ya

Checked up on the app the other day and all is good. Not sure when it was fixed just glad to see it all working