Cannot dismount from flying mount

After the latest patch I am not able to dismount on any character in my account using either the dismount button or by casting a spell. I have tried a system repair and I have no addons in my interface folder.

1 Like

Note this is only happening on the nightmarish emerald drake. I have tested other mounts on a different character and they seem to be ok. But I cannot unmount from any using the nightmarish emerald drake

same problem. :frowning:

1 Like

Confirmed… also un-stuck service worked. But that mount is not usable as you will get stuck again.

also Ragnaros and lion mount, you are standing - incorrect positions, looks extremely goofy

i can’t play also same thing happened to me

Same issue on festering emerald drake. Going inside doesn’t dismount you. Even dying you come back on the mount. Unstuck self-serve support just returns problem if you mount those again. Don’t see where to report a bug directly with customer support.

fix the game

Also cannot unmount the Nightmarish Emerald Drake. Dying worked with one character but not my other. Queing for a dungeon worked to dismount me while in the dungeon but when I left I was still mounted.

1 Like

Same issue. only if I go inside can I dismount, switching mounts, clicking mount buff and casting have not worked.

Edit: Issue is resolved by NOT using Nightmarish Emerald Drake.

I’m having the same issue with all of my flying mounts on two of my Cata Classic characters for whatever reason. Dying, zoning into an instance, or flying into a building that forces you to dismount are not permanent solutions. Re-mounting any of my flying mounts causes the issue all over again.

im having the same issue

Ditto. Can not dismount from Festering mount.

Are these forums moderated? seems like they only look into topics with a lot of traction. sad - i do community moderation for my works community forums :confused:

Had same problem. Was able to dismount by entering AH in Orgrimmar, Valley of Strength. Tried death, ports, etc. which didn’t work.

Same Issue here. A bit sad i pay for a year sub and get a awesome mount, use it for two days and now i cant even dismount from it. I will not use the mount for now but please address this issue blizzard!

looking and responding are different things.

it’s a report forum, not a “discuss bugs with blues” forum.

regardless, it looks like this entire thread is people reporting an issue in a non-retail version of the game, in the retail forum.

It also occurs on the Kalu’ak Whalebone Glider.

THIS^^^^^

Exact same issue.