Cannot Deposit Anima?

I’ve returned after a long hiatus and have been trying to catch up with this expansion, there’s still a lot I dont understand but I have completed my Necrolord campaign, and unlocked flying. I was able to deposit anima fine until today.

Now the guy I normally talk to to open the reservoir isn’t able to be interacted with. I have tried restarting, reloading etc. My bag is literally full of the anima things and I can’t do anything with them. I just want my bag space back and am on the verge of deleting them. To be honest I don’t even really understand what anima is actually for anyway…

How to I get access to the reservoir again?

I’ve never had this problem before, and I can’t find any instance of someone else having it either. The only thing I can think of is that you have a quest active that is phasing your covenant hall due to story reasons. Go through and make you don’t have any quests in the area that might be interfering.

Outside of that, unless anyone else can chime in that might have more info, I’d suggest opening a ticket for this one. Be sure to include as much relevant info as you can about the issue.

Be aware that you may receive a response that may seem automatic. If you do they are just trying to direct you to common solutions. Check through them, and if none of those solutions help you, at the bottom of the response will be an option to tell them that your ticket wasn’t resolved. Click on that and it’ll shoot it back to them for you to get personal attention from a GM after that.

Best of luck, this is a strange one as far as I can tell.

There are a couple other places you might be able to turn in anima while you’re figuring this out. If you’ve unlocked Korthia, you can turn it in in the cave behind Archivist Roh-Suir. And if you’ve finished the main quest chain in Zereth Mortis, you can turn it in to Aliotha who is on the south side of the pool in Haven.