Cannot delete clones on TBC because mail

I can’t delete the un-activated clones on Whitemane (PvP) server I play on because they have mail, and I want to reroll factions with my friends. Any fix on this yet?

Several others are experiencing the same issue.

Bump for response

1 Like

Bumping for resolution as well. Halp!

1 Like

Just got a reply from Blizzard on my ticket. They said you have to wait for the mail to expire to delete the clone. The mail I received was from a gold selling spammer. This is fantastic.

1 Like

I suppose I could pay $15 to activate the clone, log into the clone, delete all the clone’s mail, and then delete the clone.
That sounds like an awfully high price for just freeing up a character slot, though.

1 Like

You able to still Screenshot your Ticket Response? It’ll help answer this question, we weren’t sure about, here:

The GM response may confirm the “30 Day” duration is still in affect, even if the Clone is still in an “inactive” stasis…

Don’t reward their programming oversight with $15.

Activision™ needs to fix this.

Im not convinced waiting works.

If the clone is bound to the same mail rules as every other char in the server, wouldnt that mean that it could just receive a gold scam mail before the 30 days expire and that would just happen time after time leaving the char stuck forever?

And if the clone is not bound to the same mail rules, how do we know the mail would actually spire? Isnt the mail snapshot to the char, waiting how much time is necessary till the clone is active?

The GMs just dont care enough to go beyond to resolve an issue if it takes more than a couple of clicks in an already pre-stabilished template for them. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.