Cannot connect back to battle net or wow servers after reset

So… i cannot connect to the servers after the server reset… both live and classic.

2 Likes

Either blizzard had someone do a DDOS to them or something else happened because i can’t log on either. I was playing Destiny 2 and the game crashed now it wont let me connect so its them not you

I am the same, are you on linux?

Same here, was able to log on before maintenance by using ProtonVPN, but now nothing works… can’t even go on battlenet.

i keep clicking the go online button but it dowsnt work, and classic doesnt show up on my drop down menu anymore only retail and beta

1 Like

EU here, same issue

I can’t either. I was able to login but got boot. Can’t even connect now.

We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, September 10th, 7:00 AM (PDT) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 9:00 AM (PDT). Click Continue Offline to open the Battlenet App in Offline Mode.

Its right on the Blizzard App… 9AM.

1 Like

Yep, same problem. Blizzard is completely useless.

the serves are back online and plenty of people are already playing

2 Likes

I can’t connect to battle.net either. Classic launch menu is gone and I can’t go online on battle.net.

1 Like

I can’t connect to battle.net either. Classic launch menu is gone and I can’t go online on battle.net.

seeing same thing here with or without VPN

1 Like

Well… tried a manual login (not via launcher). same issue.

I was able to get in for about 5 minutes after the maintenance, Flew to arathi from Ironforge, and then disconnected. Now I can’t connect to Battle net at all, and WoW Classic is gone from my drop down menu as well. WTF happened?

1 Like

We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, September 10th, 7:00 AM (PDT) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 9:00 AM (PDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

What happened is Tuesday Maintenance.

1 Like

Also People are literally back in the game Maintenance is done.

Only servers are back online and running…

when I launch the battle net app the normal drop down menu that’s above the play button to select classic/bfa/beta etc… doesn’t show up? no drop down menu at all? anyone else having this issue? if not how do I fix?

Wrong as usual.

cant even switch connect to Battle. net launcher. When will it be repaired?