Cannot complete The Battle for Broken Shore

I successfully completed this instance on a Guardian Druid a few weeks back and it worked fine. I rolled a new WW Monk and now it is not working? I am on attempt 3 over the last 2 days.

2nd of april 2024 still happening

Same here, and i cant skip the scenario because i already excepted.
I wish i had skipped because there is no way for me to reach the broken Isles now.

I wish there was a way for me to get to the broken Isles.

Stuck at Krosus.

lmao yep just happened to me.

do any developers or workers actually look at these?! its april 10th 2024 and this is still happening

3 Likes

Guys, I solved the problem, to pass the buggy part, you need to make the introduction of Legion with the alliance until the first mission in Dalaran, then enter your char of the horde, and change your timeline to the Legion, and go talk to the NPC Holgar near the gates of Ogrimmar and then the option will appear to skip the initial quests of Legion, and then you will be able to continue your journey normally.

Blizzard, your players were 4 years without an answer to this bug, improve your support, or give me a job to improve it.

2 Likes

This has bugged for me a few times and I eventually got it to work, from what I’ve noticed it’s an alliance/horde-based scenario. There has to be one player on each side throughout the entire scenario. So, if there isn’t a player on the opposing faction it will normally stop at stage 7 find Tirion due to both factions have to meet in the middle and fight the boss together but if one of the factions doesn’t have a player they won’t push past the beach. if all players leave on one of the factions mid-way it stops and won’t allow you to continue which sucks. basically, when you get off the ship look over to the other faction’s side and if you don’t see them leave the beach or engage their commander when all the demons are dead and pylons destroyed they don’t have any players leave and retry until you find a scenario with a player on the other side. I may be wrong, but I tested this a few times and it seemed to have worked on all my players. hope this helps and sorry for my spelling. PS if this is the case blizzard can easily fix this by implementing the AI player system in dragon isle dungeon into this scenario.

1 Like