Cannot change or select Azerite power traits

I was running some dungeons on my druid to build up my speed set and when I got my gear I tried to select the Azerite traits and it would ask me if I wanted to select this power but when I click “Okay” it doesn’t select the power

13 Likes

I have the same issue, I get the pop up and it does nothing.

me too I cant select the second ring

Exactly the same, says are you sure? i select yes and it doesnt do anything.

Same issue.

Same problem, i cant choose anything from azerite gear

Yep, 2nd power won’t enable, which is a shame since I finally got an upgrade piece to improve my speed set.

I can’t select any azerite trait either

same here, can’t select any power

Same here! just got some pieces and can only select the first outer ring and then I get the same error on both pieces.

Out of all the bugs from the pre patch this one hurt the most. I finally got my long strider chest and got a slight upgraded shoulder just now. Was so excited to get out of the raid. I get out and vendor then get rdy to equip….….And it’s bugged. Man what a let down.

Came here to report this bug as well. I’m in same boat as supremebeing, tried to put longstrider in my shoulders, won’t let me.

Having the same issue, just got my final azerite piece for my timewalking set and I can’t select past the first row. Went and picked up a couple of pieces from dungeons as well, and I can’t select any traits on those.

Same here, it’s not addons problem

Same issue

this bug makes it impossible for new eng to farm the pieces for the BfA eng mount.

I too have encountered this bug

Confirming that I am also unable to assign new Azerite Powers to new gear.

Still broken as of 7/30/24 @12:36p MDT. Apparently, the patch didn’t fix it.