Cannot access the Dragon Flight free trial

Repost from customer support forum. Some of us are trying to play the Free weekend dragon flight. Character load fine, but Wrathion is not showing up to start the quest chain, if I get on the boat it drops my character in the water, and a red message comes up “must have the dragon flight expansion installed”. Cannot create a Dragon Flight character either, it shows the same message. I have updated the game, tried closing bnet, logged out and back in, still does not work. Any Advice?

11 Likes

I also cannot access dragonflight. cannot create an evoker and there is no quest to start dragonflight. looked for wrathion but i cant find him near the keep. the only quest my mage has is to open some trading post cache which i also cannot do.

3 Likes

I’m unable to access the Dragonflight trial as well, got the email, accepted the level 60 boost gift in battle.net, installed game, but unable to create an Evoker character.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue

2 Likes

Same thing here. Used the level 60 boost. Unable to create Dracthyr. Character has no quests, besides the Trading post one that cannot be completed (or even removed from log without it harassing me to accept). Tried to ride to Dragon Isles just to get booted back to Durotar.

3 Likes

Same here. Cannot get on boat from Stormwind

3 Likes

Didn’t get a boost, nor can I access dragonflight.

2 Likes

I didn’t even get the char boost email, and I haven’t had an active account since WoD.

1 Like

THIS IS FRUSTRATING! cant get get the questline to get to dragon isles

1 Like

I didn’t get the Dragonflight quest popup and can’t make an Evoker – says I need the expansion.

I did get a quest popup for the Trading Post, which is bugged and I can’t click the chest. I’ve tried dropping it and restarting.

1 Like

Just adding my name to the list. I can log in, despite not having an active subscription. But I can not access Dragon Flight, not can I create a Dracthyr.

1 Like

i can play but i cant access the new stuff or make an evoker… bummer

1 Like

Adding my +1; same issue. I received my 60 boost and put it in place on my character, but don’t get a breadcrumb quest, don’t see Wrathion, tried riding the zep and it just disappeared and dumped me in the water, and also can’t create an evoker because it says I need to have the DF expansion. Oh, and I also have the trading post quest that can’t be completed, but I assume that is because that DOES require a paid DF upgrade, since that is mentioned in the email.

1 Like

same here got the email, accepted the level 60 boost in launcher, updated the game, but was not able to make the evoker despite having a 60 already on the server and get the same red message when trying to take the boat and no questline. also the collectors cache is glitched for me too x.x

Edit : not sure why it defaulted to an alt, I have a lvl 60 rogue

1 Like

Yeah same here, didn’t get a free boost but my 60 Mage cant access the DF area in the way described above unlike what is advertised. I asked in game where players said DF wasn’t free just account access. Everything in Bnet is updated soooo sounds like typical Blizzard janke. Way to get players back or make a first impression.

1 Like

They really dropped the ball here. 2 accounts on my end, this one is active, but other has not been active for years now… Neither of them can make a Dracthyr or go to the Dragon Isles.

1 Like

Same here! No Quest to start the Dragon Isles expansion content!

1 Like