Cannot access customer support

Either ingame or here, same message.

“Something went wrong on our end. An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”

Guildie was having same issue 10 hours ago. Please fix so I can get my ingame issue fixed…

There is currently an issue with the support links, Ghorasm - but that is something that’s popped up in the last hour or so - so I really can’t speak to your guildies issue 10 hours ago.

Being worked on.

7 Likes

Ok, thank you.

1 Like

I have the same issue , I just want to open a ticket to sit in queue for 24 hours to see why it is taking more than 12 hours to realm transfer. So I feel your pain :frowning:

I MIGHT have insite onto that issue.

Ttpically things can go quickly. However there may be a hang up with the bank paying Blizz as well. I dok t know, speculation. Pending and paod are two different things to buainesses.

Like i said speculation, inwould be more concerned once you cross the 24 hour mark

1 Like

It said completed on my account , i have never had it take this long before. Usually done within an hour.

Sad thing is, cannot open a ticket to see whats going on. Support is down apparently

Thank you for the update, sorry I didn’t have pertinent information for you

Itnindeed does sound like a ticket is in order, once the issue is resolved.

Sorry again, wish i had more to help.

Word has it that the site is back and ticket submission should be working normally. We’ll pass along any updates we get if that changes.

4 Likes

Well the problem is back keep getting error 118

Is it back or is that something else? I’m not familiar with “error 118”. I’m not seeing any issues myself accessing the site.

Have you tried a different browser? Tried clearing your browser’s cookies/cache?

2 Likes

I wanted to add, a google search of that error shows that it may be related to google chrome or a windows error. You might start there, Ruqk. It doesn’t sound like it is on our side.

4 Likes