Cancelled sub. Farewell effective January 10th

And your counter argument is to ignore everything I said but one minor point. I won’t waste my time with strawmen. Enjoy yourself, as much as you can, in this game that you so loathe. :wink:

1 Like

I hate this half baked, low effort, excuse for an expansion, not the game. Hard to grasp I know.

26 Likes

Unsubbed as well. No need to explain though; my input means very little. Maybe I’m just unsuited to modern WoW.

16 Likes

Dude you have to read between the lines.

You see that? Those are the words of someone kicking and screaming.

10 Likes

I mean, depends honestly

I’d absolutely argue that WoD was better than BfA at this stage in the expac, the content drought didn’t happen until later in WoD

And really the classes were better for the most part in WoD, which is what OP specifically highlighted

27 Likes

Why is it necessary to insert your opinion on why someone is cancelling the sub or quitting the game? If you agree, agree. If you don’t agree, argue those points – all good. But all the questioning of true motives – who cares?

11 Likes

I’ll concede your points cause you’re not wrong. I just have a reflexive instinct that praising WoD over BFA rarely takes into account the horrific content drought. I’m a victim of Blizzard’s constant need to “redesign” classes that are working perfectly well when they ruined MM this expansion. It does so little damage and has such awful survivability that I had to swap to BM to actually do anything, so I won’t argue with you that class design in WoD was better than it is now, in fact that’s the reason I kept up with WoD so long. Looking back though I’d rather have a mediocre spec like current MM with plentiful content to go through instead of a nice spec with nothing to play it with.

2 Likes

I’m honestly surprised as well. It’s not even like my post was vulgar or rude.

/shrug

6 Likes

Here is hoping you are back soon .my cat paws and feet will be waiting to welcome you back in the game

3 Likes

I understand that, I think a lot of people who say WoD>BfA overall are seriously jumping the gun since WoD has lived out it’s life and BfA hasn’t (I actually see BfA turning around at le end, I know, shoot me)

I think in this case though OP was just using WoD to highlight the current class design issues

1 Like

To clarify, I am only comparing WoD launch vs BFA launch. I have no doubt BFA will have more content.

2 Likes

See no reason on why people make threads about them quitting. Just quit and stop seeking attention we already have countless threads about people quitting and their reasons. Having your reason quitting doesn’t do anything cause a lot of people already know.

5 Likes

Then really besides tech support and stickies, there really isn’t a need for the forums at all.

15 Likes

Just for the record, they are getting rid of Azerite level dependent armor in 8.2. Instead, they are switching to Azerite powers on the necklace itself. That will be a lot more like Legion.

Best of luck to you in the future and I hope whichever game you play you enjoy. Let’s hope Blizzard improves WoW enough that you can enjoy it again. Until then take care!

9 Likes

cracks fingers

Blizzard tells you to post your feedback on the forums when you cancel your sub!!!

12 Likes

Deuces. Hopefully twinking is gone when you return :smirk:

Watch out! You aren’t allowed to have a different opinion!! Strange world we live in. Even I preferred WoD and I’m not sure why that matters to anyone else shrug

5 Likes

What an original and thought provoking announcement op thanks