Cancelled sub. Farewell effective January 10th

Shhh… Just let people complain about my feedback and say their oh so witty “you’ll be back they always come back!” lines because no one who says they’re quitting/cancelling ever actually does :wink:

2 Likes

Farewell, hopefully things improve in time, or I’ll be following you eventually.

And trust me to the “you’ll be back crowd”, sure maybe I’ll come back, but people don’t always return. A lot of people I know will never come.

7 Likes

As a Holy Paladin I’d take WoD class design over BfA and Legion. Though I’d still personally prefer Cata class design.

4 Likes

How does it bother you? The title was clear enough. Don’t read it. Victim.

2 Likes

As a holy/ret main for a decade I dropped this paladin after Legion and BFA gutted everything I liked about the class. I miss when paladins could be out of spec hybrids.

-When our tank died as a ret I could throw on a shield, put up righteous fury, use hand of reckoning, call for heals and tank the boss for a short while (even kill it/save the group)

-When our heals died as a ret I could lay on hands the tank, blessing of sacrifice the tank, bubble and spam heals until I went oom and save the group/delay long enough for a battle rez to go out.

And don’t even get me STARTED on seals/auras…

10 Likes

That’s why I fell in love with Paladins and mained one from then on, it was satisfaction and fun that made me love the class. I’ve pushed for them to make changes to go back to how things used to be, but they really don’t care as this post makes clear. (Holy pally isn't fun - #20 by Ythisens) ignoring the point of the thread for the first CM post in a Paladin discussion thread in years.

1 Like

We’ll leave the light on for ya. Good Luck!

2 Likes

If you don’t care, why did you read it?

5 Likes

TBH if it wasn’t for the fact that I was making gold from emissary I would quit too

GCD = you can’t one shot people with macros anymore

I recall the same treatment happening to monks when Babylonius a huge monk guide writer made an incredibly in depth guide to the issues monks had which was immediately dismissed by a CM stating “we can’t just make every class super op”.

And you can’t instantly react to mechanics which can spell death on higher difficulties

1 Like

While likely not permanent, I have also allowed my sub to lapse while I take a break. The current content is uninspiring. Nothing feels fun. To save some typing, I will just link my previous thoughts.

1 Like

Mine is gone soon too. How many more lost subs will it take before the lawyer is fired and real devs that arent arrogant take over?

7 Likes

So doubling down on dumb grindy game design. Sorry but its not gonna be fun either.

2 Likes

I believe they were speaking for someone else to make a point.

1 Like

A lot of people liked Legion artifact weapons, despite the grind. I have to believe that making the Azerite system more like that will be an improvement.

see you in classic where rogues dominated with zero gear…lol.

I have a feeling Classic will only be classic in spirit, everything else will be modernized and changed to be fair.

it will still be better then bfa.