Canceling account due to poor customer service

Well you can do it pretty easily right now. Just click the support button near the top right of this page, then Contact Support.

3 Likes

It’s Sunday. Live text chat options and IIRC callback options are available on weekdays during business hours for account/billing related issues.

In-game issues are always ticket-only, because they’re infinitely less urgent.

2 Likes

I have been with blizzard since the beginning , pretty much, and I feel this new patch and the changes is pretty much over the top. I’m sure its just me but I’ve spent much money with them to be treated like a child. If the game was meant to be for just children so be it. Im very angry they have a habit of taking things back after they have been attained and I’m tired of not have customer service and having to reinvent the lot almost every time I long on. I’m very dissappointed on how aloof they’ve become in there business dealings.

2 Likes

change is inevitable

customer support workers at blizz are usually top tier.

only once did ever get a rude dude that said he couldnt do something i knew he could. the supervisor had him call me back and it was dealt with, ha.

During the week there are Phone Callback and Live Chat options for specific support categories. Billing, Account Access, and some Tech Support issues.

They do not initiate real time chats for other things. Here is a good article on what GMs can’t do, and what they can as well as how to use the support resources.

If you let us (fellow players) know what your issue is, someone may be able to help you better navigate the support system.

You could also post on Customer Support which serves as an Information Help Desk to explain the support system, policies, etc.

If you want to provide feedback on the gamed design then you will want to post in the Discussion forums like here. CS does not handle game changes and won’t discuss them with you.

If you have an issue with something in your interface vanishing then that is a different issue. There is a known issue right now with some Hallows End items vanishing on log out. They are investigating.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I like this Apple.

1 Like

How is this an issue customer service can fix?

Flying is a privledge in WoW idk what to tell you

are you logging on every other year?
Classes are heavily unchanged and received no new spells only old ones.

4 Likes

Sunk Cost Fallacy.

It’s rated T for Teen. So…

I feel you. Don’t take the statements I made above as a sign of me trolling you. Just pointing out that those are not issues that can be resolved by calling customer support.

Unsub. Move on. Speak with your wallet.

Don’t harass people on the phone over things they have no control.

7 Likes

I agree no longer having a 24/7 number you can call for any issues is poor customer service, especially given how half the time the person replying to your ticket does not appear to have actually read it.

It is a shame so many companies have made increasing their bottom line their priority over balancing profit, solid products and service.

1 Like

When have they ever had a 24/7 phone line for game issues?

5 Likes

There is absolutely nothing in your post that anyone in customer service would be able to help you with. Times change as do people. Maybe it’s just time you go play something else if you feel the grass is greener somewhere else. Personally, I hope Blizz just squishes us back to 50 from here on out every prepatch.

2 Likes

Blame your fellow players for calling every time something they didn’t like happened.

1 Like

I think they will, personally.

Ask the CS section of the forum, Mind you they are bit sensitive. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They never did have 24/7 call in support. The line was supposed to be for Billing, Account access, and some Tech Support issues.

People called it to complain about the game, to try to reach a GM for in-game services, to get game hints (something support is not allowed to give), to appeal account actions (something they only do in writing). Etc.

You would have to spend hours trying to call just to get into the hold queue which was often 2 hours long. MOSTLY with people calling for things the folks who handled phone support did not do. It meant people who needed help could not get it because others were clogging up the lines.

Now you can get Phone Callback or Live Chat if you have one of the issues they handle - and those services are open.

The rest of the things will direct you properly to a ticket, a self help service like item restoration, or knowledge base articles. If you want help with a quest or system explanation, you will be directed to ask your fellow players or go to a third party site like Wowhead.

If you don’t know how to navigate the support system or want to know IF they can even help, the Customer Support forum is an Information Desk that will help explain the system and provide guidance.

6 Likes

Exactly what I thought.

I wish there was a better way to get support regarding the forums though.

Hey I have been calling support all day . WHERE IS MANKIRK’s WIFE? :rage:

3 Likes

Cataclysm.