Cancelaura Lichborne

Make the macro… just do it lol

Every expansion I bully DK’s into the fear / shackle combo because you leave lichborne on. It’s very pleasing to do so, but I feel after 10 or more years the newer dks need to know…

If you don’t cancelaura lichborne, you’re going to see shackle and you have 4 options that only benefit me:

1. You panic kick it. Now I can free cast shadow for 15 seconds
  2. You AMS it. Now you eat the next mind games
  3. You stun me. Chances are I fear you early on, so if you stun me here it won’t force any cds
  4. You sit in an 8 second cc. Enough time on lichborne to get a second shackle if not cancelled.

It only benefits you to cancel it vs priest… you’re welcome

2 Likes

Nah. I love being shackled :blush:

5 Likes

That’s odd, usually I just spam Necrotic Strike enough that I don’t worry about any of the options.

Also there are better targets to shackle if I’m sitting on a Priest. That is if I ever let you cast that silly thing anyway.

why does it say you’re a pandaren but shows an undead?

Didn’t update, yet.

Mine said Nightborne for over a couple of months while I had already switched to orc and to blood elf.

DK’s and their pets are the only thing we can shackle in pvp, so no… there are not better targets to shackle lol

I have this and this is also great advice. I have all 60 slots with keybinds because I want to be ready for every situation but you know what? I’ve yet to see a priest do that to me this xpac. Not a single time have I been shackled so far at 1800. It used to happen all the time, hence why I made the macro. It’s just weird. Maybe a lot of priests are not thinking of this because we lost lichborne for a while there? Dunno. Anyways, good advice. I also recommend a cancel ice block macro if you’re feeling frisky and playing with dark sim (which I dearly miss being baseline.)

1 Like

“Are you sure about that?” -John Cena

You need it against ret / warr as well.

Warrior fears -> you Lich -> pally has wings up and wake of ashes -> you stunned for 5 seconds or something -> your partner dies because no AMZ.

Just have a cancel aura macro for everything for going against a mage and include Lich cancelaura to save space.

can’t you only shackle one undead target at a time?

1 Like

That is correct; making the DK the highest priority shackle target

say hello to my little undead friend
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/606555-glyph-of-the-geist.jpg

3 Likes

that is a lad

1 Like