Cancelaura help

Hi I would like to cancel a aura just before I re-cast it in a combat rotation. Can that be done to keep the rotation from locking up? Or can I get a Cancelaura to cast when and if the macro gets jammed.

Please help. What they did with Slice in dice is one more button then my brain can babysit. I used to just be able to put in into a macro that was timed perfectly on a dummy and forget about it. However with Grand Melee it randomly jumps in time. I tried to cancel grand melee only however the macro still locks up on it’s own.
So I want to cancel what is left of slice and dice just before the macro re-rolls it. I realize it’s not efficent for DPS but for the way my brain is built I need it.

Can it be done?

Doesn’t SnD just override existing SnDs?

Not since Shadowlands, Now it stacks up and caps out at about 56 seconds that can not be over ridden by the general flow of the macro.

Thus this bad boy was almost built to screw with a good castsequence.

I just checked on my rogue, and it looks like once Grande Melee comes up with roll the bones, the SnD duration is extended and you get a “More Powerful Spell is Active” error until Grande Melee falls off and SnD’s duration drops below the normal max duration.

As to the original question, I don’t know that there is a way have a cancelaura inside of castsequence. Castsequence is very limited by design. In all honestly, I might just omit using roll the bones entirely. It will be a significant dps loss, but if you are using a cast sequence, you’re going to be losing many of the benefits of it anyhow.

Well I made another button to un-lock the macro but just Cancelaura Slice and Dice. I built a good macro and use that to un-jam myself. However I wish I didn’t need that button.

Slice and Dice when I try and manually juggle it is just a endless repeat of me going…“hey why is my rotation slow?, Ohhh sheet I forgot to cast Slice and dice!!”… repeated when my brain isn’t trying to run from stuff. The rotations always yeilded more for me, Then I just pounce on the buttons that should be greyed out and life is good.

It also seems to stack. When you re-cast it it adds on to the previous time up until 56 something. That is another thing that locks up the macro. If that bad boy didn’t exist I could just /cancelaura Grand Melee and be set.