Canadian Dollar (CAD) Price Change for World of Warcraft Game Time (Excludes Subscriptions)

This really sucks Blizzard. If you’re going to be increasing the amount we Canadians pay then you need to stop this time-gating BS. How do you justify people paying $22 a month when the content is locked behind a wall?

I’m sorry Blizz, I just can’t recommend your game to anyone anymore. I even used to bat for you…

3 Likes

22 a month to do the same dailies over and over again while also timegating content. It shouldn’t even be subscription based at this point, let alone getting an increase in cost.

3 Likes

yes subscriptions cost is the same, but when your sub runs out and you only want to come back for a month after taking a break to see how the game is going, you’re getting ripped off, cause lets be honest, This expac is already getting boring and I’m just a filthy casual, I haven’t even logged in for a week cause I’m tired of paying money to do digital chores.

Did gallywix get a job in your financial department? Your multi millionaire top dogs in the company should learn to spare some wealth instead of constantly bleeding your customer base for a product that has been clearly on the decline.

3 Likes

Can we pay in poutine instead?

Hey guys let’s charge $60 for the expension , $22 for the subs and also have lame transmission and pets etc … what more can you charge players for ?