Can you solo Legion raids yet?

Hello

Just like a 110 can solo WOD raids instances, can a 120 solo Legion raid instances yet?

Thank you for your answers.

no

/10chars

To elaborate briefly, legion wont be nerfed to moggable level till next xpac, thats the standard cycle they’ve done for every other old raid.

I’ve managed to solo 10man Nighthold up to Tich to get the BSing mount plans.

EN and NH yes, although mythic mode may cause some trouble. Such as Nythendra being a pain for non tank classes. (Them rots stack up quick)

ToV you need 2 people to split up the adds in phase 1 Odyn

ToS and ABT are still a bit of a challenge, even on LFR. Damn Aggramar LFR.

1 Like

Mythic Antorus and Nighthold aren’t soloable as far as I remember. Eonar needs 16 people minimum or some such nonsense.

I managed to solo all of ToS on Heroic mode as an Affiction lock ilvl ~390. Hardest bosses were host, naga lady, avatar, and Kil’Jaeden. Mainly did it for the personal challenge as legacy loot rules are not yet in effect. I’d say most normal and heroic content is now solable as long as you have decent self healing.

Yeah mythic legion can be done with a small group of people , say 5 , except for Eonar which requires 16 . absurd lol

I know this is kinda old so something may have changed, but do mounts still drop even tho not being legacy loot?

ToS LFR is soloable with 8.2 gear. Antorus is fundamentally unsoloable on any difficulty because one of the bosses spams an unresistable 30s sleep – though it’s possible up through portal keeper.

Why are you replying to a 4 month old comment?

Because I didn’t see the date or the necro 8 posts down.

to answer your question, yes you can still get the mounts. All legacy loot does is give you loot outside your spec, giving you more loot each kill.