Can you solo Legion Mythic dungeons?

Whatever you want to believe. Let me know when you’ve soloed it on a 110 again.

Ah, okay. You’re just trolling. I thought you actually had a sincere question.

Actually I have done them all along. Clearly you haven’t. Sorry you were expecting me to stalk someone whose most recent info was not current instead of playing the game.

Up to a point. Some encounters, like Avatar, I cant seem to dps down fast enough on Mythic.

Ohhhhhh mythic dungeons, not raids. Oh yeah, easily. Heck I can solo BFA mythic 0s now.

Yeah, for sure you can. I solo’d mythic emerald nightmare pretty easily on this Rogue, even when I was below 450ilvl.

I don’t know what the **** you’re talking about. Nor do I care to. Your question has been answered.

You need to burst down Ursoc as well, he pumps out a lot of damage still. Rest of the bosses are pretty faceroll though.

Legion mythic dungeons are an easy solo. So is Mythic EN, for that matter.

Yes, with ease.

They’ve barely touched Legion content since BfA came out. The most they’ve done is adjust a few encounters (like Eonar) so you don’t need a full raid group to get through them. Any difficulty changes have been an accidental result from class changes that have occurred.

Just did Eye Of Azshara on mythic to clear out a class hall quest with a fresh 120 shadow priest, and just had a couple of Bfa world quest blues, the rest of the slots still heirlooms, and it was easy.

Lol dude you can solo legion mythic raids