Can you skip any covenant campaign on alts?

Hey Im a returning player trying to get my head around the current systems and all the different campaigns etc etc etc. Just wondering if im 9/9 covenant campaign on 1 character does that offer me the ability to skip a the first few chapters of the covenant campaign on an alt? Similar to the zereth mortis campaign? Just in relation to getting alts up the the point they can be used for some mission table stuff and to access conduits?

1 Like

I don’t think you can, at this point of the game, you don’t really to do the campaign unless you are a completionist.

Is it still required to have access to the mission table and to change your conduits and all that? Or is there another way

There is a sorta skip for them that unlocks the mission table and the conduits. Look for the red text in the quest log saying “I have heard this story before” or something like that.

1 Like

Okay cool, and ill just find that pretty early into the cov campaign quests on the alt? Its not a seperate person I just go talk to totally seperate to campaign questline?

Naw (10 characters)

1 Like

Thanks for your help, ill go get stuck into the campaign and keep an eye out. Thanks again

No. On the first go around no nothing is skip able and also even if you have skipped their will be a cost to it like possible renown and stuff so yah I wouldn’t recommend it.

If you manage to get renown 80 on the first character (I think) you can buy the boost token for reknown 40.

1 Like

Threads of fate > Skip quests > Go straight to ZM and start your unity quest for legendary x2 as soon as you’re 60.

1 Like

In terms of alts, you can get a renown to 40 with an item near the flight master in oribos, and then doing the campaign is the best and fastest way to get yourself to 80 renown with your alts. So for that reason, the covenant campaigns are somewhat important.

You will lose the rewards of the campaign though. It should be obvious, or you should have already done it on another toon, if you are asking to skip it. Maybe you want the armor from the campaign as a mog skin. But yes you can skip.

The 9.2.5 patch will have a renown 60 vendor instead of 40.