Can you please fix Underlight Angler already

It’s been broken since dragonflight, just got the fishing artifact on an alt and can’t even access the trait list, and on my main some traits aren’t even working such as baits not scaling with fishing artifact level, or fishing up an entire school in one cast, or blood fishing etc.

2 Likes

can confirm this is still bugged…really wish they would fix this already

1 Like

I’ll repeat my reply from elsewhere here, hopefully it’s useful!

There is one heck of a method to keep track of the Underlight Angler’s skill tree, because it still exists but its UI has been busted.

The most important part is to always make sure you have opened up the skill tree window with that shift + right click before you use any of these scripts, otherwise nothing will happen.

What you will get is stuff listed in the chat window, and you can click on the blue bits to get the various detailed information.

URLs work as they do, so here’s the adjusted version.

wowhead dot com/item=133755/underlight-angler#comments:id=5910366

That particular comment has the entire setup of the scripts you can use, both to show what level every skill is currently at and how to add new levels once you have enough artifact power collected. (I have yet to try the latter part myself, but I also haven’t been fishing in Legion water since foreeever.)

1 Like

a work around like this really shouldn’t be needed, this bug just needs to be fixed asap.