Can you please fix the Ashenvale event already?

The thing is still bugged to hell. It just started at 86%, and then after 2 bosses the entire thing reset back to 3/3. I’m sorry, but are you kidding me? You’ve supposedly fixed this thing like 5 times now and it still doesn’t work. Can you please fix it already?

They reverted the change, because it was worse. Now it’s much better again. Maybe they’ll make some more changes in the future, but maybe they won’t rush to fix something that might not be that bad to begin with.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

they have now done it both ways and we complained both ways.

1 Like

They reverted the fix because the fix basically killed the event – not to mention a whole lot of other problems like alts finding any groups for runes and a general ghost town everywhere anyone went outside of prime time.

Perhaps they are working on a better fix. I think the whole thing should be redesigned and just put on a 1 hour timer.

What does that matter if the event is flat out bugged and broken? I mean, this has absolutely nothing to do with people not liking something. The thing just doesn’t work. It jumped by 14% and then just reset right in the middle. It’s bugged and needs to be fixed.

i think it speaks of the impossibility of their job, and the fact that they do their job KNOWING their next improvement will be hated.

Can you imagine how depressing that must be? Knowing that whatever you’ll come up with next will be hated?