Can you feel it boosters

Are you… paying a Paladin… to boost you?

Oh I’m sorry I read that as are you Playing a pally lol.

Prolly not I was just doing the little meme.

In unrelated news my stimmy check was just deposited into my bank.

$8400 in da bank!

I’m jealous. Car payments and maintenance wiped out my savings, but my old beater gave up the ghost so it was necessary.

I’ll try and grind to 60 on my new Shaman as fast as I can, but for now I’ll probably have to try and start getting gold and saving a stockpile of materials to level Blacksmithing on it.

I’m gonna do duo ele shamans with my buddy.

I just bought a new car. Luckily my job wasn’t effected by covid so this money is just extra. I’m actually making way more money because of covid.

And there isn’t, TBCC isn’t Classic.

Maybe they want to play in Outland and not Azeroth? Why is this such an unreconcilable notion to people?

5 Likes

Yes we feel it.

1 Like

One of the main arguments against boosts I see floating around these forums is related to how boosts are going to make the bot problem worse. Why aren’t all the anti-boosters creating 3 threads a day lobbying Blizzard to do something about the bots themselves?

1 Like

Can’t wait for my 58 boost, I’ll see you nubs at 1400 mmr!

There’s no way 58 boosts aren’t happening. Go fight a fight worth fighting.

3 Likes

Did you just make fun of your lack of PvP skills?

because blizzard has had 15 years to not turn a blind eye to them but yet here we are. hey blizzard fix your botting and RMT problem.

2 Likes

Your ignoring important facts about the 58 boost.

1. Blizzard is a business
  2. The price per benefit for blizzard as a business to use boosting was already done and they determined it would result in a net profit
  3. The boost is one per account, so if your so against boosts you can name a character noboost use the boost on it, and then delete it, effectively removing the boost for yourself so you will never be tempted to use the dirty boost in a productive way.
  4. And this is the important one here, blizzard is a business.
4 Likes

I don’t whos throwing personal attacks, but it sounds like your on our team my friend. I’m for changing all boosting as well. I don’t want 58 boosts, and I think blizzard should dramatically nerf dungeon xp when player(s) are grouped with a higher level player. They also need to fix the botting problem. Help us fight the good fight. No boosts blizzard!

2 Likes

I would rather see boosts tied to recruit a friend for tbcc than what they are now. It let’s blizzard have a paper trail to botters main accounts. And if one account is found to have recruit to many bots as friends, the main account should be banned as well.

2 Likes

To be fair, I didn’t watch the video. I’m also not one to upvote or down vote on YouTube… But I support boosts.

Blizzard isn’t going to remove a money making opportunity because 20,000 people watched a video against the idea.

As another member on the forums might say, I agree 1000%.

1 Like

“some youtuber got 3k upvotes! Activision is going to give up millions of dollars to appease us anti-boosters! wE’rE wInNiNg!”

/cringe

3 Likes

A number of dungeons you can pull multiple packs and lite them with slows

I bet you’re glad, youll be able to finally get past Level 14 ! Bahaha.
PS Instead of sooking on the forums you could have been 60 by now

You’re mistaken if you think botting is going to get worse with these boosts. You’re also mistaken if you think trying to enforce your own preferred way of people playing the game is appropriate.

People have already leveled 1-60. Doing it several times doesn’t prove or change anything. I’ve done it 4 times. I don’t need to see it all again - though I will with my Shaman. The 30% EXP nerf that leveling requires is going to make that better, but no more interesting.

You should probably not mock someone for posting on a forum alt when you’re posting on a retail character in the Classic section.

4 Likes