Can you add the four allied races?

Yeah. I just don’t like the lore of this expansion, and seeing those four run around azeroth would be a constant reminder. Like Vulpera and Kul’Tirans are now for BfA.

2 Likes

And it’s irrelevant to the entire point.

Dead souls that became part of their Covenant and swore themselves to the service of their Covenant have no place in the mortal realms, just like we’re not supposed to be in the realm of Death.

It. Doesn’t. Make. Sense.

You’re cheating the realm of Death out of what we just restored to them and trying to deprive the place of those most important who became one of the four protectors of the entire realm of Death.

And with that, I’m done.

3 Likes

if living souls are able to get into the shadowlands despite not supposed to be there, why can’t dead souls do the same with the living world? OH WAIT, THAT’S WHAT GHOSTS ARE.

then I’m honestly not sure what you’re arguing because I said the same thing.

3 Likes

Some people were dead against giving the elves the blue eye colours that some people wanted the mto have to play as a ‘high elf’. The debates about those being acceptable in the lore went on the aaages. But it seems people have put that lore debate aside now they’ve been implemented.

Honestly I would rather see Mok’nathal added for Horde, I’m pretty sure Rexxar uses the male Kul’tiran rig or a lightly modified version of it. So use those rigs for Mok’nathal, and for Alliance, idk, maybe Saberon since they use the male Worgen rig, so make female Saberon using the female Worgen rig.

2 Likes

Oof no. We don’t need smurfs.

Reasonable. Having bipeds and quadrupeds as options might be an interesting twist for people.

Are just undead with more skin.

Are just ugly. "Nathanos"-style Forsaken: Vampirates Customization/AR Megathread would be more popular. Probably a better way to apply it to curent wow to.

1 Like

agreed. the covenants are’nt that interesting (i mean, ‘maybe’ the little fairies would be neat, but they’d probably just be gimmicky after a while) but y’know what would be neat?

…sethrak. or mantid. or arakkoa, or mogu. or ogres and broken… or jinyu and hozen. or tuskarr- pretty-much any races we’ve seen pre-bfa actually.

also, i know mantid are a very long shot… i just liked’em so much i wanna play a bugman.

2 Likes

Another mantid fan in the wild! Agreed about Longshot but I would totally play one. I just think they’re really neat.

1 Like

yup. super long-shot. though, with every little hint that the light might-not be the ‘ultimate good’ it thinks it is… i get a tiny, itty-bitty bit of hope we’ll get the old-god/empress worshipping bugmen. :+1:

1 Like

I find it odd that alot of people don’t have any interest in these 4 SL races being allied races, even if they don’t care about the lore. But some of the races people are mentioning that they want aren’t interesting at all to me though.
It’s clear since there is no demand for these 4 SL races to be allied races like there was a demand for blue eyed elves or normal hair colour void elves, it’s doubtful there will be even a small chance they would add these races even if they could work it into the lore.

1 Like

I have Dark Iron Dwarfs unlocked on the Alliance side.

Vulpera, Mag’Har Orcs and Highmointain Tauren unlocked on Horde side.

Not sure yet if I will unlock the rest of them.

Geese maybe Bliz will get rid of the quest chains just to take more fun out of the game.

I hear Garrisons are going away soon.

The Kyrains now have the choice to keep their memories. If the race is neutral, that doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Exactly. The thought of Shadowlands’ problems only coming from the realm itself has already been proven false. It’s definitely in their best interest to have some of their denizens travel to other realms to keep threats towards the Shadowlands at bay. This doesn’t change their “charge” as some claim.

2 Likes

You know now they have their memories back and know they were lied too, why would they want to stay?

insert the fight scene from Rick and Morty: Morty’s mindblowers

1 Like

I just thought of something how come my mounts from the Shadowlands can go in the living world freely and stay with us? My mounts from SL are creatures from the SL that live in the SL, how come they’re allowed to leave when ever they want? If these creatures are from the SL that means they aren’t alive since surely nothing living should be in the SL “the afterlife”.

3 Likes

Never mind guys. This one dude doesn’t want it to lets screw [checks notes] 1.5 million players.

1 Like

It wouldn’t make sense. The shadowlands races are souls in the realm of death. They wouldn’t work in the realm of the living. It’s bad enough they retconned the dread lords to be creations of a death titan, but at least they are creations and not souls like the 4 races of the covenants.

as a dark iron, i would love to see a blue flame beard to go with my deathknight asthetic

1 Like

I think there is a 99% chance the 4 covenants will join us post SL. Blizzard put way too much work into both male and female models for both for it night to happen.

Remember the veil has been shattered and Kyrian and Mawsworn already have the means to to travel to the mortal realms/Azeroth. It makes total sense that whatever bigger and dire problem post Jailer (likely something void and/or light themed) would ALSO be something of concern for each respective covenant and/or it would be their way to repay us for saving the shadowlands by allowing fledgling adventurers from their realm to aid us.

Plus let’s be real…this is also recycled content that has the potential for massive time investments/payoffs for next to no work.

At this point, I would be far more surprised to see Blizzard NOT take advantage and add the 4 covenants as allied races.

5 Likes