Can Wind Walker Monks get Weapons of Order Again?

I really liked Weapons of Order on Wind Walker back in Shadow Lands and would love to have it back in War Within. Not sure what you all think about this but I really enjoyed that ability.

6 Likes

I vote yes.

1 Like

Only if brewmaster get stomp. I know the idea behind a class based on an OX stomping is insane but I can suspend some fantasy for it.

7 Likes

I’m 100% on board with adding WoO to the class tree and moving Bonedust Brew there too, along with bringing back Fallen Order. These 3 should be the new capstones, with the statues either moving up the tree or over to the specialization side.

2 Likes

They could call fallen order like summon apprentices and no one would care

2 Likes

I vote nay on the grounds of pls not another CD. But it was pretty neat. Actually. Lemme adjust my statement.

I vote yay on the condition that it replaces the Tiger Statue on the monk class tree.

3 Likes

They could replace the statue with anything and people would be happy

3 Likes

Don’t jynx it. You damn well know Blizz could put a crappier statue in its place or make us cast current statue. Don’t will it into existence.

2 Likes

While I dont like the idea of having another Buff CD in the rotation that much.

I will trade summoning a pet for it any day of the week.

2 Likes

Perhaps provide “Weapons of Order” in the celestial top node, instead of that ugly 4 seconds channel cast “Celestial Conduit”. Everyone hates channel on melee DPS.

3 Likes

It needed tuning, but I loved Fallen Order. Gimme apprentice monks plzzzz

Edit: Seeing as they gave us statues as capstone talents, there’s plenty of room to slot stuff like this into the monk tree :-/

2 Likes