Can we turn off awakened raids starting the 23rd?

When the pre-patch drops you all posted a while back that all raids will become awakened. Will we still be able to turn this off like we did the last time we had fated raids???

You were only able to turn off the Fated affixes back then; the raids’ tuning themselves were still at Fated levels.

1 Like

With there not being an affix involved, my question would still be are we able to turn off the awakened and just do the fights like they were normally. Some clarification on Blizzards end would be kinda nice.

what do you mean? like have them tuned for whatever the current gear was when they were current?

Basically, it’d be a switch to how it works right now for whichever raids aren’t Awakened, yeah; possibly by talking to an NPC or something. They didn’t do it before so I’ll be surprised if they do it now.

Main issue is the pre-patch makes farming any remaining Fyrakk mounts off Mythic require a lot higher effort at a time when people are probably ready to chill and await the expansion launch.

yeah so that we could just farm unawakened raids still for stuff instead of doing it the hard way

Blizzard is definitely doing something with Awakened raids when pre-patch drops.

Almost exactly what you were asking for. Except for complete opposite.

I think they meant to put Sark’s drop instead of Raszagath’s. Since Sark’s & Fyrakk’s are 100% in Mythic and Raszageth’s is RNG even on Mythic difficulty.

Is this changed in S4? Back in March during 10.2.6, there are comments from Wowhead which say that Blazing wasn’t a guaranteed drop off Mythic.

WowHead currently reports this as a 0.3% drop rate, so “guaranteed” is probably not the word to use.