Can we talk about the 110 bracket

They really should add the exp off brackets back.

And GY farming is one of those things that people who actually twink for the community look down on, so. If you see someone doing it, they’re doing it to faceroll.

This is a whirlwind

It may not be fair but it’s not griefing, it’s PvP.

You chose to queue up.

This is just another anti twink thread.

4 Likes

110s are fun and there are a lot of twinks on both sides, which is primarily what makes it fun. GY farming people with 1/3 your health is not the attraction, at least for most =)

Just last night we had to face 9 enemy twinks in a couple games. 4 alliance twinks and 5 horde merc moders. It was some of the best battlegrounds I’ve ever played. You will never get anything that intense from random battlegrounds at 120.

1 Like

Coincidentally, a solution is already being discussed by blizzard, though not for the reasons you’re providing. A solution that may, at least, affect this along with the 119 bracket.

The current solution being discussed is forced enabling of experience gains on characters 110+.

Blizzard backtracked hard on that within 4 hours.

Even if Blizz removes the BFA gear from the 110 twink bracket, people would still get obliterated by twinks using full mythic antorus gear and BiS legendaries. Prydaz would become viable again, as well as the chest/head/shoulder legendary items. Being out-geared by players that have more play than you is standard in all MMORPGs.

1 Like

then why are you even posting here?

1 Like

You have the same options as anyone else do, QQ’ing because you choose not to use those options is lawlworthy.

Leggo powers don’t work in BG’s.

that’s why you twink…community is a side thing. basically it’s your group of buddies rolling over everyone else.

late response…fresh 110 destro locks can “one shot” other fresh 110s is that fun?

sounds like community comes first bud

Yes there is… Twinks belong back in their own bracket.

you are level 27 what say have you?

Hahah

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Ooohhh, laughed so hard I think a little pee came out!

you can pick and pull things out of context …
I assume your inability to read entire threads might be related to your inability to control your bladder.

but if i must defend the three sentences you pulled out of several paragraphs.

yes i enjoy the twink community.
xpoff is a great forum…

i realised ive already explained myself…
i don’t need to again

i have stated why i twink and it has been pulled apart by the “non-toxic” community…
you guys are #$%^

Only a issue mainly when geared twinks group constantly, and go full retard till Blizz actually does something about it. Twink premades are the big issue in 110 bracket not the individual twinks themselves. I mostly farm with my toons but when I do jump in BGs solo. Demonsocks, Nightingale and his gang I see a lot with premades horde side or running with at least 4 of them when I’m on my 110s sometimes. Usually I run into the same group or others periodically I try to link up with others try to give ally semblance of chance lol.

People twink just to destroy people, that’s about it. I remember the 20s bracket was all hunter twinks at one point one shotting each other with aimed shot. Pretty much if you don’t twink, don’t bother pvping.

1 Like