Can we talk about the 110 bracket

Also, if you seriously think 110 is bad, you should try facing this character in your bracket.

You’ll change your mind quick :wink:

Pre 110 twinks are geared but bearable, and I can live with that. Boosting up Azerite gear and traits and trippling health pools at 110 is a one-off different beast.

2 Likes

you havent encountered many level 60 twinks have you?

gf’d gear on level 19-29 twinks with brewfest trinkets can 100-0 you in 2 seconds.
half of the gear used in lower brackets is unobtainable.
110 bracket is fair everyone can run mythic antorus for gear.

level 110 bracket is probably the most balanced bracket sub 120.
also the 110 bracket is special because you only need to deal with it for 1 level unless you are a twink.

is your issue with the 110 bracket or is your issue with twinks in general?

1 Like

I twinked at 29 back in wrath on my enhancement shaman and a hunter.

It was the beginning of my love affair with bgs. Back then with no xp in bgs it seemed like most people in those brackets were good. After getting wrecked a few times I put in the effort to twink myself out a bit to compete better.

I remember the countless flags run in ghost wolf before mounts in the 20-29 bracket.

Eventually I leveled up (especially after mounts became available at 20) and started to enjoy max level pvp.

Over the years I’ve half twinked characters at 70 in cata, or 89 in mop (this character at that time).

I don’t mind twinking as a whole, but the reality is there is a part of it that comes with destroying undergeared leveling players.

With brackets combined that’s just a part of it, and it’s unaviodable. That sucks for all parties - the twink if you’re actually looking to compete, and the player leveling looking for a decent game.

110 is wildly untuned. When I leveled that same shaman from 100-109, games were competitive and I never felt unhealable damage.

My first game at 110 I got hit for a 20k starsurge right off the bat and the team got farmed with 0 kills.

There’s no competition in such an uneven environment, and 110 is definitely out of wack compared to 100-109.

And as much fun as the old 29 bracket was in wrath, my best times were ultra competitive rbgs in cata and mop. Intense battles with evenly skilled teams were (and still are) awesome.

1 Like

My biggest regret with wow is not getting involved in rated content back when I had the time to play this game more.

But I 100% twinked back then to wreck noobs. It just doesn’t appeal to me anymore. I personally feel like it’s ganking lowbies.

1 Like

Interesting find

RIP 110+ twinks.

1 Like

110 bracket has most players at 22k health or less.

The reason for this is the people who haven’t gotten bfa don’t have access to the high ilvl pieces.

7-13k chaos bolt is a lie also, that is extremely low end for a twink.

It doesn’t take skill, I run around ganking you fools on my rogue.

You guys only 1shot players and b line towards the low health players.

3 Likes

Well, looks like 110 bracket is gone shortly; mission accomplished I guess!

They just posted they are holding off on it.

Fresh off the press!

Yeah they could add templates back to the 110 bracket instead.

It was the pvp system for bfa.

They really should add the exp off brackets back.

And GY farming is one of those things that people who actually twink for the community look down on, so. If you see someone doing it, they’re doing it to faceroll.

This is a whirlwind

It may not be fair but it’s not griefing, it’s PvP.

You chose to queue up.

This is just another anti twink thread.

4 Likes

110s are fun and there are a lot of twinks on both sides, which is primarily what makes it fun. GY farming people with 1/3 your health is not the attraction, at least for most =)

Just last night we had to face 9 enemy twinks in a couple games. 4 alliance twinks and 5 horde merc moders. It was some of the best battlegrounds I’ve ever played. You will never get anything that intense from random battlegrounds at 120.

1 Like

Coincidentally, a solution is already being discussed by blizzard, though not for the reasons you’re providing. A solution that may, at least, affect this along with the 119 bracket.

The current solution being discussed is forced enabling of experience gains on characters 110+.

Blizzard backtracked hard on that within 4 hours.

Even if Blizz removes the BFA gear from the 110 twink bracket, people would still get obliterated by twinks using full mythic antorus gear and BiS legendaries. Prydaz would become viable again, as well as the chest/head/shoulder legendary items. Being out-geared by players that have more play than you is standard in all MMORPGs.

1 Like

then why are you even posting here?

1 Like