Can we solo Island Expeditions yet?

Thanks!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

You can solo any legion raid up to and including heroic difficulty. Except for Eonar probably. I can even solo ToV by using a speedier class on the first boss.

Don’t even need speed to do it, just need to kite until one of them stops to cast (helps to just already be moving the moment they stop), and that gives you the opportunity you need. I think you can also sometimes burst one at the start, but it’s been a while since I did that on mythic, so not sure if that’s still viable.

The queue time was quite fast: 30 seconds to 2 minutes

1 Like

Before the squish, I could solo all the raids on mythic except Antoris. Now that is not possible. It took two of us to do Mythic Nighthold and some of the mechanics that required more than one person became a can we burn the boss down fast enough race.

Hopefully they do add it soon, lots of mounts I still need to gather from those.

The only issue is classes with the AOE cap. Islands were fun and quick when you could pull like 5 different packs at a time but… that’s gonna be quite the task now assuming the mobs aren’t scaled properly… which is a fair assumption looking at Legion raids still.

They said something about adding solo queue, but it’s going to be garbage unless you are a druid because of the AOE cap. Warlocks have some uncapped AOE, but most stuff is hard capped to 5 or soft capped at 5 and hard capped at 20.

No matter if they add the legacy buff or not, it won’t be the same as it was when you pulled the entire island during BFA.