Can we show some love for Ion and the Dev team for listening to the players!

I see beyond your BS “differing opinion” This obviously doesn’t drive you. Challenging other people on the Forum to Inflame them does. Do you think everyone that sees you Is a fool? They aren’t.

2 Likes

Sadly Mr Orc Warrior

Again, i’ve never once challenged anyone. I cannot control how others view or react to my truth as i’ve said before, and once again i’ve replied twice with my OP that you said was “inflammatory”, yet I never got a reason as to why.

The Illness I speak of Is your undying desire to Inflame other people. You naturally deny It to protect yourself. You go In every thread knowing people know you are going to troll them. Your “differing opinion” Is dictated by what would cause other people to be upset. I’ve only said that I want you to try and overcome this. Find some help and learn that we are all on this earth in the same condition. Don’t cause other people trouble to make yourself feel good. That’s a terrible thing to do. Period.

4 Likes

Again, you have no proof of any toxicity or inflammatory comment I have made in this thread that you claim is so upsetting for folks. I cannot control how others view or feel about my truth, that is purely up to them. If folks find something offensive, they can choose to ignore it and move on but if folks stick around despite disagreeing then that’s their issue, not mine. It’s OK for people to have different opinions! There is nothing wrong with that all, in my opinion.

I dunno, as a female player I found the attitude you expressed in this thread pretty inflammatory:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/theres-too-many-female-leaders-in-the-game-we-need-more-male-representation/768787

4 Likes

This was also a strange one given your current 180, its a bit hard to pinpoint which of your opinions are sincere, and which are just trolling:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-do-people-simp-for-blizzard-so-much-these-days/763334

5 Likes

BS, I was there as my Uncle died of Cancer. He showed me human nature. What was true In life. You are In fact Inflammatory to folks. Your “opinions” I have yet to see true. You just want to piss people off. I don’t like that. Why do you. You can’t hide behind human population numbers. I see you, so does everyone else on this forum.

2 Likes

Again i’ve addressed these concerns before:

That doesnt address your “let’s be honest women leaders haven’t been working well for the game” “I’m assuming they’ll have to fill their diversity quota” comments.

1 Like

show some love ? lol
nah… they failed again in my eyes, feels like it was on purpose too.

It does, please reread:

How I felt then does not affect my statement now. I cannot control how others view or receive my truth, that is up to them! If you do not enjoy it, ignore and move on but sticking around despite disagreeing is completely up to you and not my concern! Here’s some advice to follow from a kind poster:

So you don’t consider it inflammatory to suggest women daring to exist in a video game - let alone in positions of leadership is only the result of needing to fill a ‘diversity quota’? You don’t see how this is an offensive attitude?

And no, I don’t have to ‘move on’. I want you to explain why your sexist attitude is okay, and how its not inflammatory.

2 Likes

Your “truth” Is BS and Is pissing man and woman alike. You survive just to make people mad. What’s your excuse for that? Oh right you don’t have one. You just troll people to appease some emotional problem you dig off on other people.

3 Likes

Sorry but how you receive my post is not controlled by me, if that’s how you felt then you may flag it and ignore it. By continuing to follow me around post to post and becoming frustrated, that is your choice not mine. The inflammatory comment was not directed to my past posts, rather this post.

But my OP has nothing inflammatory on it:

Tell me Tupacshekar have you ever been there on the deathbed of someone? I have! Thank the lord for them, I can see through your BS. Thank you Jesus for being there. You want to Insult woman, and those who have lived In this life before you. I am severely ashamed of how you treat other humans. It’s so deplorable.

1 Like

All i’ve suggested in this post is showing Ion and the Dev team some love and support during these trying times for providing a fantastic product! They are people too, and they control a game that supports 1,000s of hard working employees who are working hard during a pandemic to provide us this service, so I think it’s only fair to show some love and support back to the folks who are making this possible, I don’t understand what’s wrong with that?

No thanks to you might I add. It’s the players feedback who made the game better. Not your crazy and insane trolling attitude.

2 Likes

Regardless of how you feel about me, I’m glad that we can both agree that Ion and the Dev team have been carefully reading player feedback and making the changes happen! This is what the post is about, and I think they should get some much deserved respect for doing all of this in such a short amount of time.

Despite of you In-fact. You have been trolling people for some time now.

3 Likes