Can we remove war mode please

Realms were converted to “normal“ because it makes no sense to have the distinction with of normal or pvp realms with Warmode since it effectively allows you to change between playing on a normal or pvp realm at will.

All realms are now simultaneously “pvp” and “normal” at the same time with Warmode as an option.

Blizz is not “blocking” pvp. If people are not turning on Warmode then they’re not interested in pvp in the first place and wouldn’t be on a pvp realm or would be on a pvp realm and here complaining on the forum about pvp happening when they get ganked.

I agree. War mode is lame

like i said. make certain maps or times where war mode are open to everyone. people like you can choose not to participate in those maps or during that time

They can easily fix warmode by doing two things:

1. Make stealth classes have downsides to stealth. I find it absurd how more than half the classes I fight in warmode are stealth classes. And most of them only attack you when you are attacking something in PvE so you rarely have a chance to win.

2. Get rid of all the extraneous buffs that can make toons nearly invulnerable. Those buffs add extra stupid layers of complexity to what is already a bit of a complex pvp system. It’s impossible to know if you were beaten by a more skilled player who knows how to pvp or if you were simply out-buffed by some tard who spent an hour super buffing himself. Sure, I can go super buff myself too, but world pvp is honestly not worth the effort of finding some obscure buffs to pwn someone.

Oh it’s not that impossible unless you’re talking about Wild Arcana. I use several buffs plus bakar dog and I once got humbled by a feral druid with no buffs at all who was a legit rank one arena player.

Or just creating a pvp server for pvp players

Have you tried the DF zones?

I have. Emerald and the older zones and events as well. When DF first launched they seemed kind of active, but dead now

I see a lot of activity near the PVP world quests in the Plains and Span

Could very well be your server group. Joining any of the Sparks of Life groups will land you in a shard with lots of the enemy faction.

As someone else said too, the WPvP quests often have people there, specifically Protodrakes, Extermination, and the elite boss PvP quests in Thald / Waking / Ohn’ahran.