Can we put azralon/rag servers to oceanic or have their own?

Also impossible.

We play with 150-300ms normally and, while noticeable, should hardly impact one’s performance. If someone is having 2000ms, their connection has issues and there is nothing in the universe Blizzard could do to solve such problems.

1 Like

Brazillian and latin american servers lack the population to maintain a healthy grouping environment. BGs, LFG, and mostly forms of pugging would be borderline impossible to accommodate.

1 Like

Like that could be true 5-6 years ago but that’s definitely not true now LOL.
Actually odds are theres more people from latin/brazillian servers then the US ones.

We actually lost a lot of people in recent years due to a huge increase in the subscription fee. Back when brazilian servers launched during cataclysm, Blizzard did a huge marketing campaign and even did a special promotion by selling monthly gametime for 15 brazilian reais (Which would be pretty much 7,5 dollars back in the day).

Nowdays a single dollar is worth almost 5 reais and so the subscription fee has raised to 42 reais per month to compensate. We still pay less than 15 dollars, but it is the only way anyone would play wow over here.

Our servers are not so lively as one would think either, since in recent years almost the entire population migrated to Azralon Horde from the other 4 brazilian realms, leaving them nothing more than ghost towns. One of our dead server, for exemple, managed to get the Realm First mythic Kil’jaeden kill during the Dazar’alor patch.

Our alliance side is also pretty much nonexistent, almost everyone went horde. People on horde side have the illusion that we are numerous, but actually, the entire community now inhabits a single server that is now very, very bloated.

i don’t know what you mean. please explain!

Now i know why it was kinda hard to get inside a pug with my 2.7K io on season 3. I think its so funny how some players treat Azralon players like they’re all bad. I agree some of Azralon are bad … but i had much, MUCH MORE bad experiences with people from famous NA servers (mostly from Area52 and Tichondrius). Things utterly simple to do and the NA player messing around…And the bad reputation is on us. Funny. Also, latency here is around 140ms for me. I didnt have a problem with it.
I suppose the bad rep started with some players and then the toxicity just spread all over, and lots of Az players not being able to communicate in english doesnt help. Not much I can do alone to help improve the realm rep if people just decided to do an apartheid in game. At least not all players are this idiotic and have eyes to at least see what the player already did to prove its experience.

2 Likes

The truth is crual sometimes.

1 Like

Yep, the truth that most humans are idiot biggots and i have to live and bear their behavior is very cruel

2 Likes

i now know theyre all in chicago but i often end up with 50-60 ping instead of 20-25 on those.

how is that even possible? i dont get it.

hell yeah! necro baby!

We need a sequel to the internet to solve the OCE/SA latency problems that exist in literally every video game. Geography be damned, a fast enough pipe can do it.