Can we please have a "Body Type 2" option for Metamorphosis?

I cannot begin to explain how offensive it is to have a game completely change the anatomy of my character to represent another gender. Obviously the solution is to just avoid using the rune entirely which i have been doing but im being asked to tank on my warlock which requires the use of that rune. IF creating a model for that is too costly for blizzard or whatever, just remember that they made a male or “type 1” version of the succubus. Either that, or give an option that allows the warlock to stay in their humanoid body form when in metamorphosis, but make sure theres a graphic that makes it apparent to other players for the sake of pvp.

26 Likes

Dare i ask… Why is this trolling?

1 Like

It has only been a recent decade thing to allow a change in “body type”, dare I say the other forbidden word. Throughout gaming history, we have played whatever the main character is until the end of story. It’s cool to choose a type now but it seems odd to complain when you can’t.

I bet Metroid Prime was a huge let down for you. Everyone was enjoying a game and finished it before you were like “oh it’s a girl?! I’ll play now”. Seems off

8 Likes

so in otherwords, i should accept being forced to change my gender because people require me to do so for the sake of tanking?

1 Like

i get the logic behind your argument and thats all fine and well to people who wanna feel that way about themselves on the inside. But in my case… it matters on whats out the outside. i dont want to look like a man. its as simple as that.

1 Like

Body types are genderless, its not turning you male its turning you into demon. It’s not even clothed so you can’t argue anatomy.

16 Likes

i dont feel comfortable with my body when it looks that way. no.

I respect that and agree with you. I hope they can do something about that so you feel more comfortable in Meta form.

I think a slick and easy idea is that newer Shiva form that came out in older expansions. The one with many arms and her Seduce was a Rainbow.

2 Likes

this would actually be a fantastic solution, thank you for suggesting this <3

2 Likes

This goes for druid forms as well, why should I have to be worried about being fat shamed while playing bear tank?

Moonkins are rather plump also.

8 Likes

in this reguard, blame the bear species itself as their body types are mostly indiscernable between their genders

The pet was named Shivarra. They could use that body and use the code for Shadowform from Priest to Shadowform Shivarra.

I don’t know the technical jargon to be more specific, but I feel like this is an easy fix with code already known and used.

1 Like

im offended by the fact that when i use way of earth on my shaman i dont look like deathwing.

people ask me to tank and i can just not do it cause i dont look like deathwing and thats awful.

please make shaman turn into deathwing when using way of earth.

7 Likes

i didnt play many of the expansions past TBC but i remember playing some of Dragonflight and the warlock CD i used had the ability to summon a large shiva like demon with a more prefered body type. that would be a fantastic compromise.

1 Like

Flacid responses… very specific diction. Looks like we have an attempt to body shame here from someone claiming to seek body accommodations. I guess being a hypocrite is nothing new for people with your politics though.

8 Likes

given the way blizzard has been with shaman this season, i wouldnt be suprised to see that actually happen at this point. keep preaching brother!

1 Like

Yeah! Give the demon some curves before Karen freaks out

Also I hear demons hate having their genders assumed…

7 Likes

So let me get this straight… The people Not infavor of the OP dont want to see a Curvy type 2 body added to the game for what reason?

ha, i guess i know what team those people are playing on!

2 Likes

I think some people find ‘being offended’ as a strange way to support a request. The game is better designed around being cool, interesting, having depth - than designed around trying to not ‘offend’ people.

However, I think most align with the fact that a cute demon form would be a nice to have.

Though I personally find it more important to have smaller demon form for gnomes. Why should they become giant demons when they are naturally so smol?

6 Likes

Also dance animation and a laugh, also a sit for when you’re eating it looks weird standing and eating. or add the option to stand and eat for others, I don’t see why I take a step and throw my food on the ground unfinished.

Oooh the demon form should change based on what demon you’re using, so you can be all big imp or voidwalker with your head …or something else

1 Like