Can we please fix (new app problems)

ok, due to moving the last couple days I’ve not had much chance to look at the new app. That being said I’m seeing nothing but an unusable mess.

1. Each and every toon goes thru the WHOLE authentication process as if you just opened the app. (causing longer times when swapping toons).

2. Absolutely not rhyme or reason to the toon list. Said list doesn’t even stay the same order when switching toons. (making it all but impossible if you’ve several toons).

3. Seem to be missing rewards/successes at 100%/200% missions. (I think I just saw another post on this one, need to verify I’m actually getting rewards on success when I’ve more time).

4. Pushing 'new’s in the app, on each toon…dont really see the point to this…sorry…

All in all, the new app seems very ‘clunky’…between the long toon swap, the list not being in any type of standard sort, to potential rewards issues… I know some of it may have to do with the fact that I had over 20 max level toons, 20ish between 100-115, and a few oddballs (mostly a low level AH toon on each server I play). Just the default sorting we had previously (by the level, then by alpha), would be a huge improvement. That and locking the list sort in someway…with it jumping all over the place I loose track of which toons I’ve already done.

Mahalo,
Lashiva

2 Likes

I think the order has something to do with which characters were most recently logged in. Right after playing my level 30 Alliance DK, for example, he jumped to the top of the list; after a few days of being logged out, he’s fallen nearer the bottom. Same happened after I played my level 39 Paladin yesterday.

I honestly wish, in addition to a mobile app, they also had a website we could use for missions.

The app is nice, but it’s silly for me to sit at my PC before I play and go through my characters to do their missions because it’s infinitely more efficient for me to do the missions on the app than it is in game.

That makes me wish there was an in game toy with a reasonable cd to use for Legion and BfA missions.

The sort issue is a major pain…and there is no pattern to it. I did notice what the previous poster mentioned…but that only lasted till I switched toons twice. then the list was all over the place again. so atm all my toons are parked next to the mission table and I have to cycle logging in each one to claim / send them out.
All in all, as I said originally, as the app stand right this moment it is completely useless if you’ve multiple toons.

is there any updates on these issues? I’ve seen other posts about the mission table (display issue). However is there any updates / movement on the sorting issues?

Yes, please, this!

Please fix the random character sorting on the WoW Phone App. Even better, please add custom sorting options and filtering.

Sorting options: By Level, By Server

Filtering options: Level, server, missions enabled for selected expansion.

Right now, it is very frustrating because characters are randomly sorted and the order changed unexpectedly.