Can We Open Up the Warglaives of Azzinoth for T-Mog?

I’ll repeat myself to you people who just can’t stop whining for stuff

See yah.

Oh the irony…

4 Likes

That’s the main and only reason why we cannot wield the Warglaives. Given by the higher ups.

The achievement that made them transmogs now hold them hostage.

Ironic.

lmao.

Seriously though, they SHOULD be allowed to be wielded by the classes that can loot it.

2 Likes

Would have been nice a while ago.

1 Like

I earned them on my rogue back during BC and I should be able to transmog them on my rogue.

7 Likes

Warglaives were NOT invented by Demon Hunters. It makes NO sense.

10 Likes

Well, if the majority hadn’t spent the last 5 years trash talking Demon Hunters I wouldn’t mind - But…ummm, No.

1 Like

To bring it one step further, other classes should be able to use the warglaive weapon class at this point: warriors, rogues, dks, and monks should all be able to use them at this point.

4 Likes

You can has mine. I don’t care.

1 Like

I’ve always admired your class though.

However, there are reasons that your class has been bashed and tbh I can kind of see where they are coming from.

Yeah that wouldn’t be a bad idea. It makes no sense how we go to all these places that obviously don’t have Demon Hunters in them and they have warglaives as well.

2 Likes

I sacrificed using an actual weapon so I could use these warglaives.

Read. My. Guild. Name.

2 Likes

That’s nice.
1rst one I’ve heard.
Tbh, classes have diversity for a reason. Making it so everybody can have every hair color, tattoo, weapon takes away from that.

Yeh show me where I begged for a damn thing. Stop trying to use buzzwords you don’t understand. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Warglaives were not exclusive to Demon Hunters in the first place.

That arguement is moot.

If anything it’s an even worse piece to argue since they outright stole them.

Like Metamorphosis.

lmao.

8 Likes

Oh well, such is life. Argue away…

You are a part of the pro high-elf community.

Enough said.

Also answer my question from earlier in the thread:

ROFLMAO not every damn player with a Blood Elf is some High Elf fanboi. Those people are whacked out obsessed and I can’t stand them.

Way to just make up some rando BS. :rofl::rofl:

I couldn’t give a crap about High Elfs and never asked for that stuff. They’re all nuts and toxic crybabies. Keep going and you’ll fit right in. :rofl:

Don’t deny that you are part of that community when you have done lots of posting in these two threads where you have clearly been arguing in support of the 5 new hair colors coming to velves.

If anything you are just as “whacked out” as the rest of them given your inability to have a civilized discussion.

2 Likes

Dude WTF. Did you even read my posts? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My posts are telling people to get over it and I gave a plausible reason why the hair colors exist. Because they ain’t going anywhere. I never once begged for anything and hate the High Elf crazies.

So you show me where I begged for anything because you ain’t got a leg to stand on here. ROFL

Would be nice. Give DH a new HD model like Hand of Rag got and let everyone else Mog the old one.

1 Like