Can we not nerf DH?

I don’t even play DH, but can we not nerf them and instead just buff the other tanks to match?

1 Like

Hahahano.

(jk, buff vengence, and nerf havoc to oblivion.)

1 Like

Big agree. I would have far preferred having more utility than them getting hit.

Anyone defending VDH and their 9 aoe stops as something good for the game that other tanks need brought up to are insane.

5 Likes

Hey! it’s 7 aoe stops :rofl:
I wonder how much we’ll suffer for this, in TWW

3 Likes

VDH is one player being able to handle 90% of the mechanics in M+ by themself. Is that what we really want?

3 Likes

Can’t wait until someone notices that ret paladins are crushing the DPS ranking in mythic+. In most cases three times as high as other classes and it only gets worse the higher you go up in key levels.

Gonna be honest I think that final seasons are the place to have silly balance and brokenly OP classes and specs.

we have been conditioned to nerf the top instead of buff the bottom

2 Likes

What makes you think they haven’t noticed?

Buff DH more pls.

And it shouldn’t be like this. Players find a fun spec to play because it’s OP and let’s you do stupid things, we don’t just play said spec because it’s broken and let’s you solo an instance, it’s because it’s fun.

It’s why we are also seeing some complaints like with prot warriors, because they are so underwhelming that they can only pull small packs and even than struggle that it’s just not fun.

They should leave VDH, they should have also left balance druid how it was on alpha, and make more specs fun and OP, if everyone is OP no one is OP, but at least the game will be fun for everyone regardless of what spec you play.

1 Like

Well according to our 15 year contract, a long with our iconic abilities like meta and immolation aura, we are due to be the OP class for the duration of the contract.

So…we wont be nerfed anytime soon! Gotta love contracts hehehe

Why not both?

No one tell her.

Not really, but I’m sure someone will misdirect the conversation to something like “omg druids got new forms in ED, they are the biggest cry babies ever!!!” to try and excuse DH tanks the way they are.

Or better yet… no surv hunter tier set changes while druids… obviously the biggest whiners in all of WoW (even more than ret paladin) got their balance tier set fixed.

1 Like

You mean that slap on the wrist they call a “nerf” posted earlier today? Unless they bumped up the nerfs i doubt it will mean anything.

Loving the prot warrior buffs tho. Make my warrior even stronger!

1 Like

A nerf is a nerf, no matter the size.

Those poor rets, don’t you know how long they suffered to finally get some damage? You should focus on the real class that needs the nerf hammer, druids. Balance actually got tier set buffs before survival hunter.

if anything Brewmaster came out comparatively worse to itself than VDH, so, yanno, VDH is gonna be fine. Some people say instead of VDH being S+ it’s just gonna be S. It’s still gonna be S+.

Some DPS might finally have to interrupt, is all.

Even broken that still doesn’t stop bads from playing dungeons like they’re an all you can eat dirt buffet.