Can we not make talents like this

Lunar Shrapnel has been redesigned – Starfall deals 20% increased.

Ew. How is this a fun talent.

1 Like

Agreed, talents like these are bad design, because it is a faux talent. Likely it means Starfall base damage is 20% weaker, because they balance it around this talent, which is a passive aura modifier. It isn’t engaging, it’s the example of designer fallacy: “This passive has 30% cooldown reduction. To keep things balanced, let’s increase all cooldowns by 30%.” I dislike design like that.

Its very likely that the current talent in its place is supposed to equate to 20% additional damage but no one is taking it. I would bet that they believe no one is taking it because we the playera dont understand how the current talent is working. So they dumb it down to a simple 20% damage increase over all, not realizing that the main reason we arent taking it is point pathing and that starfall really isnt that fun to push to begin with.

In fact neither is starfire, stellar flare, or pressing constantly pressing moonfire/sunfire to make sure we have constant damage buffs that should be baked on ir builders that crit for 20k…

Im sorry :disappointed: i got upset…

No one takes it because its not even close to a 20% increase lmao.

Sure. But we play the game and know that. Im saying that is what i expect the developers thouggt process is.