Can we nerf spear like we nerfed abomb limb

Pressing it off mount when enemies are like 20-30 yards away

which wasn’t too uncommon to see during Cosmic :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

last season was already a joke a fury… made me not play dk man :frowning:

bro i made a fury to try this. that war bringer talent is a 2 second root. it makes landing spears super easy.

Not saying it should happen, but if there was consistency in the devs logic with regards to balancing then we should expect spear to be nerfed to 1 pull only, no?

3 Likes

don’t ever speak to me again

3 Likes

Too bad shamans didn’t keep flesh craft because spiritwalkers grace with immune to silence talent + flesh craft cc immune let you walk right out of spear.

Bingo! That is all we can ask.

lmaooo, i will admit, i do feel a little filthy since playing it

Oh I’ve done that before…

i only play dk so spear is w/e HOWEVER
they could just make it like the shaman version and u can kill the spear to get out
or u boys gotta start the #nerfstatictotem too, cos that pulls you in over and over if you dont kill it

2 Likes

Tell your demo lock to drop his insta cast gateway on you then dip out

We could make Spear like Totem. However the better question is… Why were these Toxic CC’s put in the game in the first place? They were designed for M+ mob control.

In PvP these abilities should of never functioned the way they did ruining gameplay. Just have all of them function like Vortex has for years. It grips you once and your out. It isn’t complicated.

Just play with a lock and you can gateway out of spear! Problem solved

No…no…no…NO!

The Devs said and I quote.

So by the Devs own statement there are too many scenario’s of unfun gameplay. Also playing with a Lock is unfun so it fixes nothing.

yea this is a counter but i would like to play other comps too

i would like to have a garage with 20 supercars but that will never happen.
If ur ele and not playing with a lock then u are feeding. Same with mages needing to play with rogues.

1 Like

what makes ele so dependent on lock? is it the dispel protection from ua?

No, it’s the control + the fact that if you ignore the warlock they’re probably going to kill your team

It is toxic yes, but you can use Thunderstorm? That spell shamans have to knock back enemies + Lightning Lasso :slightly_smiling_face:

What isnt fun about it from your point of view