Can we nerf spear like we nerfed abomb limb

playing on my ele right now and i swear its the most obnoxious ability.

19 Likes

Delete spear replace with banner

10 Likes

that shts even more obnoxious

2 Likes

So are whiney dks but here we are in this thread you decided to make

11 Likes

consider me an ele, i can get out of spear easily on dk, but on ele or caster for that matter, that sht’s wack

I think shamans and warriors are the only classes that can’t get out of it

Spears already a nerfed version. Should be 4 sec root, walk out of it you take either more dmg or are slow for the remainder of the duration.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

They nerfed the duration by 25% and increased the CD by 50%.

this is such a bad post that i hope you have a bad day

banner was such a terrible addition to the game

not in defense of spear but as a standalone

9 Likes

Absolutely absurd that you think you’re allowed to play that spec without being babysat by a lock

1 Like

no more modifiers pls

im down but youll have to give us back MOP second wind. :dracthyr_lulmao:

It’s up there! As a Warrior I have never used Spear and refuse too. It’s not Warrior like and don’t care if it’s good or not. I won’t use such a Toxic and poorly designed ability for PvP.

If the Devs want to keep their word and don’t like abilities with No counter and promote unhealthy gameplay. Then Spear should be gutted. I prefer if they remove it but by the Devs words it should only grip 1 time.

We need to get these Toxic abilities out of the game. Then get rid of the Lock PvP talent that telports teams to unplayable areas. Thanks.

Thunderstruck Protection. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

running around with a banner on your back is an iconic thematic warrior ability compared to throwing a glowing blue spear made of dead bluemen

regardless of how you feel about ret war deleting people with banner. i dont care about the power i just want it to be cool

1 Like

That one grip ideas is fantastic and its already in line with blizz’s thinking.

Spear is basically like a stun because you are forced to take a beating, but you can’t even trinket it.

2 Likes

I wish.

get the toy

ya abomb limb is basically like a stun because it death grips you

1 Like

My only gripe with banner(and i think this is the case for a lot of people) is that it gives freedom.

If they can remove that, it would be a good ability